eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Sales volume on Stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/46033-sales-volume-stealth-account.html)

tis69 05-07-2012 05:43 AM

Sales volume on Stealth account

Good morning all,

I have setup a brand new Amazon account after losing my previous, i believe the reason i lost my 1st account was due to the fact i started selling straight away and made £1000 in the 1st 3 days whilst under review (which i didnt notice i was unfortunately), so my account only lasted 3 days :(

My new account has a brand new computer and dongle and all the information (card,address etc) is all legit but my friends information, i havnt added a bank account yet.

So far my new account has been live for just over 1 week and i have sold 1 item 2 days ago worth £12, also i have 1 item for sale at £220, my account is not under review and the disbersment is scheduled for 6 days time.

My question is when do you think is sutible for me to start listing my items in volume ?? is there a value limit per month to stay under to miss these reviews ??
Obviously £1000 in 3 days was to sever but what is a sutible amount to keep my account live ??

Many thanks

GreenBean 05-07-2012 06:45 AM

Tis hard to say (Soz mybad. I do poor jokes;)) Welcome to the forum

You should try to think you have an Amazon account that by chance is stealth.

Going past the velocity limits is potentially fatal.

You should be aware from this moment that amazon are going thro' a strict regime of suspending account simply because they can.:juggle:

I would like to give you a definite reply. In all fairness I really can not.

Apart from the suspended account what other history do you have with amazon? :spy:

tis69 05-07-2012 06:53 AM

I have had a few accounts before (this is my 6th) none have lasted longer than 3 months.
As i said 3 days was my worst, im thinking reviews are inevitable but of course we would love to know what triggers them,.

Thing is i have alot of items to list and sell but i would like my account to last longer than 3 days lol just dont know a safe amount to stay at or under :/

adrianr03 05-13-2012 09:36 PM

i have a stealth account well into it second month now the first month i sold 360 pound worth of goods and now 3 weeks into the second month i have sold 657 pounds worth of goods and it still going strong while the other accounts i had just got deleted but didn't sell in the first 2 weeks in this account so if it lasts to next month in the new billing cycle and i get more feedback i will increase the volume .I have lost more amazon accounts than i can remember and selling fast soon as you make a new account will sure raise a flag .If you sell on amazon and want to last be sure you get feedback they don't have to link you to ban you