eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   EIN Question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/51669-ein-question.html)

AJ1 10-11-2012 05:04 PM

EIN Question

Hello guys,

I was just recently suspended on amazon because I failed the review and they wanted to wait til I was 3 days away from the 30 days and 10k in the hole to suspend me (infuriating) but anyways after searching I ran into this forum and decided to buy the stealth guide and it's great and I hope to be back selling on Amazon soon (Up yours seller performance team!) I just have a few questions if you could bare with me.

I was in the process of creating a DBA when it asked me for a EIN, now I remember when I was creating the DBA it said P.O. Boxes are not allowed.

I'm not sure where it was that I read this but I read that if you use a DBA or any name for that matter, Amazon requires that you provide an address for it.

My question is would Amazon know if I provided an address different from the address I registered my DBA under?

My other question is when I am registering for an EIN can I provide a P.O. Box Address for that? and if not would Amazon be able to find out the address I registered my EIN under?

I'd appreciate the help

mercurial333 10-15-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ1 (Post 383223)
Hello guys,

I was just recently suspended on amazon because I failed the review and they wanted to wait til I was 3 days away from the 30 days and 10k in the hole to suspend me (infuriating) but anyways after searching I ran into this forum and decided to buy the stealth guide and it's great and I hope to be back selling on Amazon soon (Up yours seller performance team!) I just have a few questions if you could bare with me.

I was in the process of creating a DBA when it asked me for a EIN, now I remember when I was creating the DBA it said P.O. Boxes are not allowed.

I'm not sure where it was that I read this but I read that if you use a DBA or any name for that matter, Amazon requires that you provide an address for it.

My question is would Amazon know if I provided an address different from the address I registered my DBA under?

My other question is when I am registering for an EIN can I provide a P.O. Box Address for that? and if not would Amazon be able to find out the address I registered my EIN under?

I'd appreciate the help

Register EIN at your address. Give Amazon whatever address you want.

DBA must match.

AJ1 10-16-2012 08:57 AM

Awesome, Thanks!