using VPN for new amazon stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 01-28-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default using VPN for new amazon stealth account

I am looking into starting a new amazon account. I have created several accounts since my original account was suspended, and they all end up getting linked and suspended. Some last months, some only a few days.

I use a Verizon ZTE Jetpack 4G hotspot to set up my new accounts, and I always use real peoples information including SSN. I have until recently been unaware as to why all the new accounts I make get shut down.

It is alot of work to get real information to create new accounts, which Is why I do not want to have this happen again. I bought Amazon Ghost and got a new laptop that has never been used with amazon. My main concern now is whether or not using the same verizon jetpack MIFI is going to be a problem.

This is where the VPN come in. My question is, will using a VPN for this new account make the MAC address of my router impossible for Amazon to see? I spoke to someone at StrongVPN who says the MAC address will not be anonymous, but I do not know if they know what they are talking about or whether or not it is only the computer MAC address that will be visable, which would not be a problem.

Does anyone know for sure that I would be safe in this case using a VPN? The IP address is not a problem, as the verizon jetpack is dynamic and the VPN would make this anonymous anyway, and the computer mac address is not a problem because the computer has never been used with an amazon seller account. The only concern is the router MAC address. I need to be positive that amazon will not see this.

Also concerned about amazon linking me for selling the same products that I normally sell. Does anyone know a good way around this? I was thinking that maybe selling some different types of products that I usually only sell in store for a few months, and them mixing the big money making products in with that, such as the mobile phones and laptops I sell. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%

They will never see your mac address, this is some myth that people that don't know about computer keep bringing up. I think it has to be something else, it could be alot of stuff, tell me a little more.