eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Amazon Bans VMware? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/57586-amazon-bans-vmware.html)

tvillabolos 03-08-2013 06:12 PM

Amazon Bans VMware?

Is it possible that Amazon can detect a virtual environment and ban accounts that are using VMware?

Thank you.

GreenBean 03-08-2013 06:29 PM

--

Has something happened to you?

:ranger:

tvillabolos 03-08-2013 07:12 PM

I keep having buyer accounts that I use for certain purposes deleted. The email that I receive from Amazon states that the buyer account is linked to another account which was closed due to abuse of policies. This has happened on multiple buyer accounts.

I have a new IP address every single time (I keep a log) with a USB Dongle plugged into a Router. The only problem is the first two digits of the IP address are always the same.

I spoof my VMWare Mac address as well as my router Mac address.

I use the the same OS version for the VMWare installation.

A few reasons why I think this could be happening:
First two numbers of IP address always being the same.
Location of buyer account "address" does not match location of IP.
Same exact operating system always being installed.
95% of the time I use the same internet browser.
VMWare is detected along with these other issues.

I really cannot think of anything else. All the info (name, address, etc. is all unique). It also has nothing to do with the gift card/cc I use to as I have tried many many different ones and the issue keeps popping up.

I just cannot figure it out...

Any input would really really be appreciated.

aspkin 03-08-2013 09:05 PM

I'm going to assume your IP address range is too similar to previous accounts. Have you tried a different internet provider? Possible dial-up?

Kelly441 03-08-2013 09:57 PM

So you don't think Vmware could be an issue? Is it possible because he is using the same OS for his Vmware and same browser and not making any changes to the default settings that this could be a browser fingerprint match?

slapped 03-08-2013 10:08 PM

Why in the Hell would Amazon put so much effort into finding your BUYER accounts in the first place?,,,

you would think that they would welcome buyers,,

Hell, they Advertize for them 24/7,,,My Guess is they are NOT detecting your VM Ware,,,Amazon has the ability to develop Hyper accurate user Profiles in the most Uncanny way,

I would tend to believe they are detecting YOUR activities, which by the small amount of information posted sounds Sinister at BEST,,

Im quite sure if you used your Buying accounts to simply Buy, Pay and have items shipped, you would most likely have NO problem,,,

Maybee im Wrong, but something is not quite right with this thread

Kelly441 03-08-2013 10:23 PM

Could he be using the same type of CC to open accounts that Amazon just doesn't like?

Sometimes I wonder if threads like these aren't created by Amazon employees.

TonyAlmeida 03-09-2013 07:56 AM

It may be a super high risk buyer account :)

I have Amazon banned seller account with my real info. I created another account for buying using the SAME information (just different email) and have no problem with it

alnev 03-09-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 429692)
Why in the Hell would Amazon put so much effort into finding your BUYER accounts in the first place?,,,

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Amazon has a lot of problems with buyers too, because there's a lot of fraud out there related to excessive returns, too many "not received packages", chargebacks, blackhat sellers who use stealth buyer names to take down competing sellers, and last but not least, gift card fraud.

I'm not saying that the OP did any of these, but he did mention that one of his accounts violated Amazon's policies.

Anyway, regarding the original post...
One of the things that people often forget when they use virtual machines is that they don't disable the the various network devices that show up in the Device Manager.
Did you do this? You can have only 1 active network adapter, when you spoof your MAC in SMAC, you should see only 1 active MAC. Check this out.

Otherwise, I can assure you that VM, same browser, same exact OS does not affect linking of accounts. I've been using copies of the same virtual machine for about 3 years now, and never been linked because of these reasons.

trig 03-09-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 429692)

Maybe i'm Wrong, but something is not quite right with this thread

exactly! this thread smells.

Kelly441 03-09-2013 04:01 PM

Yes, disinfo

tvillabolos 03-11-2013 06:25 PM

@aspkin Thank you so much this may be the real reason.

@slapped Thank you, you may be right as well but rest assured my activities are not sinister in anyway in fact all I use these buyer accounts for IS simply to buy & pay for items.

@kelly Not an Amazon employee, are you serious? I have been following Aspkin's preachings for like 3 years now.

@alnev Yes of course I know the part about disabling the network devices in Device Manager, this is definitely not the reason. Every single step in Aspkin's book is followed 100% so those are NOT the reasons. This is why I am asking for some help.

The correct answer definitely came from Aspkin which is that my IP range is too similar to the other accounts. And the second half of the correct answer is from slapped who suggests it may be my activities that are too similar to other accounts. So the real solution is to switch up the IP range, switch up my activities a little bit and change the way I browse Amazon.

Any other input? Thank you.

tvillabolos 03-11-2013 08:19 PM

Another question that hopefully can be answered...

Do you think Amazon would pay attention or care at all about the fact that the account's address does not really match the address of the IP location. So if the IP address is located in New York but the account is created with a Texas address.

slapped 03-11-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvillabolos (Post 430470)
Another question that hopefully can be answered...

Do you think Amazon would pay attention or care at all about the fact that the account's address does not really match the address of the IP location. So if the IP address is located in New York but the account is created with a Texas address.

So Much for following Aspkins Teachings,,,,,,Thats NEVER gonna work,,,,thats Stealth 101,,,,Better read the book again

alnev 03-12-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 430509)
So Much for following Aspkins Teachings,,,,,,Thats NEVER gonna work,,,,thats Stealth 101,,,,Better read the book again

lol correct!

When you create the account, everything "must make sense", all the info has to add up, like you're a real person.
After that you can log in from anywhere u want, but the sign-up needs to be flawless.

TonyAlmeida 03-12-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvillabolos (Post 430454)
The correct answer definitely came from Aspkin which is that my IP range is too similar to the other accounts.

I have like 10 account running on VMware now and only the last 4 digits is different and sometime on 2 digits. And it is OK here.

n8zzz 03-19-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 430588)
I have like 10 account running on VMware now and only the last 4 digits is different and sometime on 2 digits. And it is OK here.

Do you use VMware from a dongle or dial up though?

TonyAlmeida 03-20-2013 09:19 AM

Cable Internet.

Computer plug direct to Modem (No need for router)
Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 432552)
Do you use VMware from a dongle or dial up though?

Mr. Invisible 03-20-2013 10:25 AM

If the IP is NY, keep the address within 300 miles. (NH, VT, NJ, NY, MD, DE, VA, MA)

slapped 03-20-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible (Post 432679)
If the IP is NY, keep the address within 300 miles. (NH, VT, NJ, NY, MD, DE, VA, MA)

300!!!, are you Nuts?,,,25 Miles TOPS

Mr. Invisible 03-21-2013 08:56 AM

That's not really realistic with mobile broadband, which is popular. My IPs jump around like mad from state to state. I get Ips 2 states away sometimes.

slapped 03-21-2013 10:16 AM

In terms of Geolocation mobile broadband is COMPLETELY different, if you log on and get an IP address while you are in NY, your geolocation will be NY, Now you can go to PA and still have the same IP adddress, as long as you device remains connected to the entire NETWORK, Land based or Cable/DSL/Fios Broadband IP address work completely differently.