eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   VmWare is this a good option? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/60638-vmware-good-option.html)

allie96 06-02-2013 11:00 AM

VmWare is this a good option?

I'm about to FINALLY open my first stealth account. I have been suspended for legit one.

I did buy the Stealth book and have researched on this forum a lot (months).

Before I go live I want to double check Everything.

Old account on Mac, New account on new PC
Installed VMware, have dongle-t-mobil
have Vanilla card registered with new name and new zip
Have new EIN # (opened a new LLC)
Have new bank account number
Have new address
New phone using google
New products to hide my one main product.
Even purchased new underware just in case!

1. So my question is when I launch my new account, do I wait to give them my EIN or do I immediately give them this info?

2. Also, in the book it says to wait to give them banking info. I can see how this is important, but how many days do I wait before adding banking info. A couple, the day before, wait until they ask? Suggestions please.

3. Has anyone used VMware and if so did you have success?

n8zzz 06-02-2013 12:02 PM

I cannot speak about VMware since I don't use it, but many other members on here have had a bunch of success with it. As far as I understand, no one has been suspended due to the flaws within VMware.

You wait to give them your tax id information until the last moment. Sometimes they'll ask you within a couple weeks, sometimes much longer. Even when they do ask you, often times you can wait quite a bit longer before entering it. My main reason for doing this is simply because if something goes wrong and the account gets suspended, it would have been nice to not burn the EIN. Entering it immediately is completely unnecessary.

Entering bank account info too quickly can look bad to Amazon. Also, sometimes people get suspended within the first 48 hours for one reason or another. I would recommend waiting as long as you personally can to enter your banking information. I usually enter it no sooner than 30 days.

TonyAlmeida 06-02-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allie96 (Post 454566)
1. So my question is when I launch my new account, do I wait to give them my EIN or do I immediately give them this info?

2. Also, in the book it says to wait to give them banking info. I can see how this is important, but how many days do I wait before adding banking info. A couple, the day before, wait until they ask? Suggestions please.

3. Has anyone used VMware and if so did you have success?

1. I will wait till they ask to do so. Anything happen you don't waste the EIN
2. I will wait till it ready to transfer. Anything happen you don't waste the Bank account
3. Yes, and Yes

allie96 06-02-2013 10:41 PM

Thank you to both Tony and n8zzz. I appreciate the feedback.

slapped 06-02-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 454572)
1. I will wait till they ask to do so. Anything happen you don't waste the EIN
2. I will wait till it ready to transfer. Anything happen you don't waste the Bank account
3. Yes, and Yes

I Completely agree with Tony on ALL counts here

ass11078 06-03-2013 05:58 AM

Vmware highly recommend. Started out using two PCs now only one thanks to vmware makes very thing much easier. In order to get the best performance and experiences please make sure your computer is upgraded to best for vmware uses a lot of resources in turn slowing computer down.