Multiple Amazon Ghost Accounts Deleted Completely... WHY?!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 09-27-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Multiple Amazon Ghost Accounts Deleted Completely... WHY?!!

I have been working on trying to get a good Amazon Ghost account going. I have gotten several going and they end up getting put under review within a few days to a week and then deleted completely with no email. I just find out when I try to login and it says there was a problem with the login and password. If you go to change it then it still doesn't work.

The first time it happened I called amazon and the lady was getting me to verify my credit card info and wanted the credit card customer service number on the back (it was a VCC so I couldn't give that), anyways they ended up saying it was deleted because of suspected theft or some crap and I lost everything I had sold. I thought maybe cause the VCC was an overseas bank. So I tried it all again with a prepaid gift card, same thing happened after a few days.

I thought maybe it was because of running a VPN and not a real IP. So I got a different real IP (changed service from ATT to Charter, I am that desperate to get this working) and now again it did it, account was only a few days old and I even tried making sure to go slow and only sell a 6 items for a total of $180 to me. And again deleted completely, can't login...

I know I am losing all that money to Amazon and all the products to the buyers, but why are they deleting my accounts instead of suspending?! (The only thing the same on all of these is that I put my bank info in from the very get go, BUT before you say THATS THE PROBLEM... they were all brand new bank accounts from banks that are on the list of good banks.) Please help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Multiple Amazon Ghost Accounts Deleted Completely... WHY?!!

Also I am running Virtual computers (yes new one each time I start a new account), but do I still have to do the MAC spoofing or get the adapter, because if I do the command prompt "getmac" they are different on each VC I create. But I don't know if that could be linking them anyways.
Old 09-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Please stop what you are doing now and invest your time in reading the ghost guide that you had at least twice. Then read the Amazon and Amazon-x forum couple pages down and then you will know why all your account had been deleted.

Until you know your problem, don't waste your time and money to create new account.
Old 09-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, does your VCC have amount on it to withstand an Amazon test charge? That is important - like 5-10$ - otherwise, if the test charge fails...that also leads to deletion.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
wlackey88 (09-30-2013)
Old 09-30-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hmm, thanks rsot that may be the problem. I'll try to load it first this time. Also does anyone know if it is necessary to do the Mac cloning/ changing if I am running a virtual computer?
Old 09-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlackey88 View Post
Hmm, thanks rsot that may be the problem. I'll try to load it first this time. Also does anyone know if it is necessary to do the Mac cloning/ changing if I am running a virtual computer?
It is good to project a different computer to Amazon`s eyes - though lot of people say Amazon doesnt see MAC.
Old 09-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Either something is linking these accounts or Amazon does not like what you are selling. While it COULD be the credit card, I doubt that is the issue. If it were, other users would be having the same problem.

One thing that you should stop doing immediately is adding bank accounts from the start. All that is being accomplished is that you are burning through bank accounts at an alarming rate. Luckily they are easy to get here in the USA, but still...

What types of items are you listing for sale when creating a new account? I'm not asking you to share your exact items, but categories if you feel comfortable doing so.

I'm going to throw a few things out there that might be causing this, but it is NOT an exhaustive list.

When setting up a new account, you are using completely new names and addresses? Different user accounts? Changing IP's? Is the geographical location of your user account in approximately the same area as the IP address?

When an account goes down, are you listing the exact same inventory on the next account?

Are you selling high-risk items? DVD's and electronics would fall into this category.

Where are you getting the phone numbers to use with these accounts?

Are you using the same passwords on the accounts?

Please don't get defensive and think that I am questioning your intelligence. The fact is, when we see posts like this, often the problem is easily solved - is something simple - and then the OP says "I didn't think that mattered". With Amazon, EVERYTHING matters, especially approaching the Christmas season. They are VERY advanced technologically speaking and they don't really like VPN's, VPS's, etc, which you mentioned above.

We can help you to diagnose this, but we need some more information.

Can you outline, in detail (without revealing any personal information or account information) the steps taken with each new account? Something is obviously not working. Also, don't be in a huge hurry. At this point, it is more important to find the problem and correct it. Once you have it down, then creating new accounts should not be an issue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
An0nym0u$ (10-01-2013), GreenBean (10-02-2013), wlackey88 (10-01-2013)
Old 10-01-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Jeffweico, no i dont take offense at all. Im asking for help cause im clearly doing something wrong, yes I use all new info but I have been using the same password.

I use a prepaid tracfone for the phone. I have different ip everytime but the address I use is sometimes not close to my physical location for the ip (not sure if they look heavily at that?)

I have been posting the same items as my other suspended account. Some of the items are Vero. I assume if they do a review in the beginning they don't like that?? Lol

Each time I create an account I start a brand new Vm in VMware, (this time I am changing the browser I use and doing some new add ons and changing my theme in case of browser fingerprinting). I be sure and change my ip and even the router sometimes. Then I create an email using either yahoo, gmail, or hotmail. Then I had been using either a visa gift card or an online VCC and start the account a put all the info in and start the new amazon account. And start listing the items. Then usually 3-4 days or a week tops. I can't login and the account is gone with everything I sold.
Old 10-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

I think we have the answer.

Using the same password is very likely a part of this. ALWAYS use different passwords on the accounts.

Second, the IP location should be in the same GENERAL area as your stealth address. It would not make sense for an account located in NY to use an IP address in FL, for example. It should be within a 50 mile radius, ideally.

Listing the same inventory is also ruining this for you.

My best guess as to why the accounts are going down is that their initial review finds you are selling risky items. That prompts them to look further. They then find the same inventory on the accounts, the same password, and I really do not know if the IP makes sense or not since we have no details on that.

But, no matter, even without the IP issue, there is enough here for Amazon to take the accounts down.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
wlackey88 (10-03-2013)
Old 10-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Create a NEW Account,,, Follow the Guide CLOSELY,,,,,, Brand Spanking new, Name, address, Phone, NEW VCC, and a new and DIFFERENT PASSWORD,,,then list PAPER TOWELS,,,NOT V E R O,, and I bet all goes well
Old 10-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlackey88 View Post
yes I use all new info but I have been using the same password.

I use a prepaid tracfone for the phone. I have different ip everytime but the address I use is sometimes not close to my physical location for the ip (not sure if they look heavily at that?)

I have been posting the same items as my other suspended account. Some of the items are Vero. I assume if they do a review in the beginning they don't like that?? Lol

Hightlighted words explain why you are getting suspended. Accidently you have linked yourself.

Never repeat a password between accounts ( unless the info is all the same).

Geo-location can play a role.

Listing the same items is one of the biggest no-no's for being new in stealth.

Make sure you have nothing, do nothing to link yourself.

This is true stealth for amazon.

Make sure amazon never see a single thing that will flag your account(s) and link to a lost account.

Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
wlackey88 (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I was definitely in a 50 mile radius of the address I used. But I bet it was the other 2 things. Thanks guys!
Old 10-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Create a NEW Account,,, Follow the Guide CLOSELY,,,,,, Brand Spanking new, Name, address, Phone, NEW VCC, and a new and DIFFERENT PASSWORD,,,then list PAPER TOWELS,,,NOT V E R O,, and I bet all goes well
Paper towels hah - love it