eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Amazon is a real piece of work! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/68273-amazon-real-piece-work.html)

Rippedoffagain 12-17-2013 10:16 PM

Amazon is a real piece of work!

So am not able to make any money this year again on Amazon! accounts are getting taken down one by one for no reason. Items are used and are not hi risk categories, using new info and dialup. no warnings no emails. piece of sh&%!
Sites a real joke days for non professional sellers. I think the days of making any type of money are long gone on this site!! always a problem. Never had these problems before !Starting accounts over and over nothing productive...Just to not be able to log in.waste of time now real pathetic...

Kelly441 12-17-2013 10:22 PM

Re: Amazon is a real piece of work!

Maybe you are doing something wrong. I have 8 healthy stealth accounts over the past 9 months. I had 1 account deleted, but it was my fault for listing too much inventory at the beginning.

MICKY H 12-18-2013 12:07 AM

I have accounts in USA Canada Uk De Fr It and Sp, all ghost accounts and no problems, and making decent money. You must be doing something really wrong.

Gamefreak 12-18-2013 02:42 AM

Plenty of us don't have the problem you are having. Amazon just don't delete accounts for no reason there is always a reason

Rippedoffagain 12-18-2013 04:42 AM

Cant figure it out! all accounts on dialup. and it seems that 3 providers are using the same server even though they are separate entities.Now the first two wets of numbers are sometimes changing by 1 digit in the ip the rest are different on the back end. Can this be the problem?? does every digit have to change? if the first does not does it show like it is he same customer?? as of now I am in the position to only use a dial up connection so what can I do. What do I look for. Read and re read the amazon ghost but I keep getting drawn back to IP address. any ideas any one have a better dialup company. copper and netzero using the same server locations. ips identical...:help::smash:

rsot 12-18-2013 05:31 AM

Are you using a gift cc and keeping balance on it?

Rippedoffagain 12-18-2013 06:43 AM

real bank card, how much are they charging i leave 20 on it,also i use ggvoice can this be it?

roberto 12-18-2013 06:57 AM

its worrying that they delete accounts without reaosn

Phd 12-18-2013 07:37 AM

Are your passwords similar?

Inventory different?

Joining seller pages or making your own?

User names similar?

Clean browser?

It almost looks like it might be IP plus something similar that is pinpointing you.

BigCJ 12-18-2013 07:49 AM

Invest in a real cell phone, not just a forwarding number. GV has been causing issues.

Use vanilla visa: If you're using a 'real bank card' its possible that they can see your real name if they are taking funds off the cards to pay for fees once they get the receipt.

barrycruan 12-18-2013 08:15 AM

I'm not really sure what you expect. I have told you countless times that when the ip number only changes by the last number or the last two numbers you are In affect the same person to amazons computers.

You have wrote a similar post every Christmas I can remember and it's just insane that you make the same mistake over and over again and for this amount of time. You are the only person on these forums who is constantly having these problems. Think about that before posting and ask is the problem really amazon or is it you.

See you next Christmas

Gamefreak 12-18-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rippedoffagain (Post 512415)
real bank card, how much are they charging i leave 20 on it,also i use ggvoice can this be it?

gv recycles numbers you know that right and a lot of ppl from here use to or uses gv. eliminate gv see what happens

barrycruan 12-18-2013 11:13 AM

There can be problems with google voice but if it was that you would not be getting past the account set up stage.

tmastermind 12-18-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rippedoffagain (Post 512415)
real bank card, how much are they charging i leave 20 on it,

Theres your problem! Using a REAL BANK card! If your not using a VCC Amazon will get your details using AVS and blamo!

Amazon only delete accounts if they link to a previously suspended account.

My advice:

Get a proper VCC and load some good funds on it (say $40 odd)
Get a Mobile dongle or Mifi and leave dial up if its proving to be unsuccessful.
Go though the stealth guide again and make a plan/check-list ticking off everything that needs to be covered in creating a "stealth identity".

barrycruan 12-18-2013 01:59 PM

Is the real bank card attached to the address on the amazon account?

If the address on the card does not match the address on the amazon account, as mentioned above. you will be screwed.

Also with some cards, mainly American Express they can confirm the name on the card and check it against the name on the amazon account. This is absolute basics tho?

rsot 12-18-2013 02:04 PM

Too many people on the GV now - blatant misuse at times

Rippedoffagain 12-18-2013 06:08 PM

I'm using older browser ie7 and mozilla 5 and 8 should I update them for all accounts cards are set to the stealth address's

Kelly441 12-18-2013 09:13 PM

I have ever had problems with ip only being different by 1 or 2 numbers

zoneout 12-19-2013 01:46 AM

Yeah, find it hard to believe an ip off by a couple digits is going to link you. I mean think of all the accts that would get canned just cause they happen to be close to your ip.

ifox007 12-19-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrycruan (Post 512433)
I'm not really sure what you expect. I have told you countless times that when the ip number only changes by the last number or the last two numbers you are In affect the same person to amazons computers.

You have wrote a similar post every Christmas I can remember and it's just insane that you make the same mistake over and over again and for this amount of time. You are the only person on these forums who is constantly having these problems. Think about that before posting and ask is the problem really amazon or is it you.

See you next Christmas

Quote:

when the ip number only changes by the last number or the last two numbers you are In affect the same person to amazons computers.
Not true.

Let's say Jennifer is using ip "111.222.333.44" and she's selling a Cat in City A.

John is using ip "111.222.333.99" and he is selling an iPad in City Z.

When John's acct gets suspended, then you think Jennifer's get suspended too? => NO.
The thing is that the OP doesn't know how to make things different.
The OP should read and think about the above example.

Quote:

It's true. His username tells all " Rippedoffagain ". NO wonder!
maybe you will see a new username " NoMoreRipped" in 2015 ....LOL

Rippedoffagain 12-19-2013 11:14 AM

Yep my user name means I was ripped off again and again by amazon theives

Rippedoffagain 12-19-2013 11:16 AM

if i list say in the home category EX coffee pots electric knives etc. and list on another account in the same category but totally different brand item of the same can this link it?