eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   ID required to open any amazon account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/72929-id-required-open-any-amazon-account.html)

Senyo 04-26-2014 05:15 PM

ID required to open any amazon account

Hello all, recently I tried to open an amazon stealth account but was asked to upload a piece of formal Identification which I could not do because it was a stealth account , but this was a business account I tried to create. my questions is if I now try to create a private seller account will I still be asked to upload a formal piece of identification?

Freakzilla 04-26-2014 07:30 PM

Re: ID required to open any amazon account

Yes, you will.

MICKY H 04-27-2014 01:56 AM

Yes Yes Yes, this is EU banking regulations that amazon (EU) have to abide with

Senyo 04-27-2014 04:21 AM

So does the Amazon Ghost ebook ,provide solid information on how to get past ID check ?

MICKY H 04-27-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senyo (Post 548741)
So does the Amazon Ghost ebook ,provide solid information on how to get past ID check ?

No as this is a new requirement, but I would guess Amazon Ghost would not suggest ways to defraud....even if they knew the answers.

kockedoff 04-28-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 548721)
Yes Yes Yes, this is EU banking regulations that amazon (EU) have to abide with

So this is EU banking requirement ? That means amazon will not enforce it on us side ? Plus is uk PayPal getting effected too ?

Ebayorbust 04-28-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kockedoff (Post 548977)
So this is EU banking requirement ? That means amazon will not enforce it on us side ? Plus is uk PayPal getting effected too ?

UK Paypal has had a document request in place to lift limits for several years now. It certainly hasn't stopped people opening fully verified stealth paypal accounts. ;)

This requirement won't stop people opening stealth Amazon accounts either.

MICKY H 04-30-2014 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 548979)
UK Paypal has had a document request in place to lift limits for several years now. It certainly hasn't stopped people opening fully verified stealth paypal accounts. ;)

This requirement won't stop people opening stealth Amazon accounts either.

How can you open a 'stealth account' when you have to verify your ID with a passport? Please enlighten me.

Leng 04-30-2014 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 549574)
How can you open a 'stealth account' when you have to verify your ID with a passport? Please enlighten me.

I think you know how.

Have you guys noticed on PayPal UK stealth we can't submit documents after verifying with a bank account? We have to hit 1900 limit and then submit documents. Hate it.

:focus:

rsot 04-30-2014 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leng (Post 549605)
I think you know how.

Have you guys noticed on PayPal UK stealth we can't submit documents after verifying with a bank account? We have to hit 1900 limit and then submit documents. Hate it.

:focus:

Another obstacle to be overcome - rough :(

outlawforlife123 04-30-2014 09:40 AM

Has anyone actually managed to open an account after these new security improvements have been put in place because I have tried and it's just not working. I keep getting suspended. Also someone suggested to register on the spanish website but don't they have the same application as the uk because i tried germany site and its the same so i assume its the same all over.

Thanks

htz 04-30-2014 11:51 AM

How far did u get before getting suspended?

outlawforlife123 04-30-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htz (Post 549687)
How far did u get before getting suspended?

As soon as i completed the steps it said the seller account has been suspended but at the same time it said the information is being reviewed. So I'm guessing they suspend sellers until they verify the documents or maybe I'm wrong but i also received another email after 1 day saying that my account was suspended because it was linked to another accoutn although it still says my details are being reviewed.

Weird. This is really frustrating. How am i ever gonna be able to sell on Amazon again. Bare in mind i gave my real passport details on this.

johnboyz26 05-26-2014 05:16 PM

did you get suspended under your real name and address connected to your passport??

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlawforlife123 (Post 549730)
As soon as i completed the steps it said the seller account has been suspended but at the same time it said the information is being reviewed. So I'm guessing they suspend sellers until they verify the documents or maybe I'm wrong but i also received another email after 1 day saying that my account was suspended because it was linked to another accoutn although it still says my details are being reviewed.

Weird. This is really frustrating. How am i ever gonna be able to sell on Amazon again. Bare in mind i gave my real passport details on this.