eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Amazon account still active but ability to sell suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/75974-amazon-account-still-active-but-ability-sell-suspended.html)

desikanjar 08-02-2014 07:42 PM

Amazon account still active but ability to sell suspended

my amazon account is still active but i am suspended from selling on amazon de and amazon france .amazon have requested me to forward to them a plan of action to improve my seller rating then they will reconsider reinstating my ability to sell on amazon de and amazon fr.

1 .should i submit a plan of action ,what are the chances of it being accepted,also what language should i submit it in as english is my only language.
i have received one policy violation warning already on this account.

2 . or should i just open a stealth account.i have read the amazon ghost guide .
i understand the principles of amazon ghost ,but feel i would be stuck if they request docs.
however i have submitted docs to ebay stealths with almost 100% sucess

3 . can i use same bank account i am using with ebay,never used with amazon ?

your advice would be appreciated.

rsot 08-02-2014 07:53 PM

Re: Amazon account still active but ability to sell suspended

1. Worth a try BUT Amazon is notorious for banning...hard. You already have a policy violation so I would estimate that your chances are low.

2. You should always have multiple accounts going. IF you operate well...you wouldnt be asked for ID by Amazon...it's different than eB/pp

3. If you have NEVER used the bank account with Amazon, that's fine to use - eB and Amazon are different companies

jeffweico 08-02-2014 07:54 PM

You may be able to salvage the account. I have saved several that had problems with shipping, or with answering inquiries on time, etc.

If Amazon wanted you gone, they would have just banned the account permanently. So you DO have a decent chance of saving it. Nothing is guaranteed, of course, but you have nothing to lose by TRYING.

I would write the plan of action and ALSO start to learn stealth and create accounts.

metatrade 08-02-2014 08:13 PM

@desikanjar

You can submit your plan of action in English.

What has caused your low seller rating and policy violation ?

It's always good to have a backup stealth account as you never know when the kanjar's will strike and suspend.

rsot 08-03-2014 06:21 AM

Plan of action will depend a lot on what you are selling OP - which category for example

GreenBean 08-03-2014 06:26 AM

Write in English, OP.

Ensure you can avoid further violations down the line too.

jeffweico 08-03-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 573948)
Plan of action will depend a lot on what you are selling OP - which category for example

I don't think the problem is what the OP is selling - if Amazon didn't like what he was selling, he would have been banned without a chance to appeal.

Having said that, if it is your shipping times that are the issue and you are drop-shipping, that could be a huge problem.

desikanjar 08-04-2014 01:12 PM

thanks guys for your advice.

i think i will go for both options.
account was suspended because i did not anwer questions quick enough and didnot refund some whingingits so seller standing became low.

my plan of action should outline how im going to anwer questions quickly and help buyers out by speedy refunds.lol.
and yes a brilliant suggestion from you guys why not have a stealth going at same time.

i have bought and read both guides ebay stealth which im an expert at now as i have a few accounts going just great ,thanks to aspkin and the members here who have provided excellent advice and support.

i will be launching an amazon ghost soon ,i will get back to you guys if i encounter any problems .