eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Amazon Ghost questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/76728-amazon-ghost-questions.html)

funny0529 08-25-2014 02:27 AM

Amazon Ghost questions

I purchased 'Amazon Ghost' ebook and read through it. I'm still confused about step 1 to 3.

Step 1:
To Clean my system:
- My computer is a vista and I don't have my Windows Vista CD anymore, so I think I can't do system reinstall.
- For the standard (browser scrub), if I first create a new user account, do I still need to clean my 'Browser Fingerprint'?

Step 2:
1. For the first option, USB adapter,
- If I'm using system virtual machine (step 1), do I still need to do this?

Step 3:
- I was planning to use Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack as my internet provider. I'm not sure what kind of service this is. Does it come with MAC address? If yes, can I skip step 2?
- I'm still confused about the VPN connection. If I choose this option, does that mean I can still use my home internet(the same internet for the previous suspended account)?

Basically, I'm going to open a new Amazon account, but I want to be prepared to open more accounts or even Ebay accounts(was suspended a long time ago). I went through the ebook several times, but still couldn't grasp all of it.

I have an idea about buying a new computer, and I need help in verifying if my idea is correct:
1. buy a new computer or refurbished one(if that is okay).
2. Create different user account
3. Use system virtual machine
*I went thorugh some posts seeing people is saying they are recording their IP address. When do I do that? What is this for?
* Do I need to change my MAC for different Amazon account?

liubkin 08-25-2014 06:47 AM

Re: Amazon Ghost questions

vmWare virtual machine is fine or New user account on your pc, no need to clean anything there.

IP recording is useful if you have dynamic IP address, this way will prevent repeating the same IP that you have already used when you start to make 2nd,3rd .. ghost account.

No need to change MAC.

Make Sure your IP is new, all data is new, new user or virtual machine, new cc, new bank acc, new phone. Read the guide to make sure u understand all well.

rsot 08-25-2014 09:50 AM

Welcome to the forums OP.

2. and 3. work well - browser fingerprint is avoided by using a different browser (one way)

funny0529 08-25-2014 10:01 AM

If I don't want to buy a new computer, can I still do it with my Vista laptop?

1. System restore. The book say don't recommend it, but since I couldn't do complete system reinstall, that's my only option.
2. After system restore, I still need to create user account, clean cookies, flash objects, remove add-ons and clean browser finger prints?
3. If I choose to use virtual machine on each user account, do I need to do (2), clean cookies, etc.?
4. After doing all that, I still need to change my mac, correct?

If I want to buy a new computer,
1. I don't need to clean up anything, and I don't need to change MAC.
2. Each Amazon account has a user account on my computer, and I'll use virtual machine to run Amazon account.

* If I use the same internet provider, I'll still get different IP when I log in to my user account?

liubkin 08-26-2014 01:15 AM

If you use a virtual machine u dont need to do clean cookies or change mac. It works like this is brand new PC.

Make sure your IP is fresh, new phone, new address, name, bank, new credit card or vcc, try to list different inventory ...

No need to buy new pc, virtual machine will save you a lot of money.

funny0529 08-26-2014 01:28 AM

But if I use virtual machine, I still need to change my MAC address, right?

GreenBean 08-26-2014 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funny0529 (Post 581491)

* If I use the same internet provider, I'll still get different IP when I log in to my user account?

You must make sure you get a new IP.

Use no old suspended info ever.

:smash:

rsot 08-26-2014 03:26 AM

You can still use Vista laptop OP

funny0529 08-26-2014 11:05 PM

So, I can still use my Vista laptop, just use virtual machine and change IP.

Do I still need to change my MAC address?

liubkin 08-27-2014 01:10 AM

No need to change MAC !

funny0529 08-27-2014 01:11 AM

So virtual machine will give me a different MAC address?

liubkin 08-28-2014 02:10 AM

Yes u will get new mac, but even it is the same, it is not a problem, amazon cannot detect it. this is well known and discussed. you are repeating one and the same question 3 times. NO NEED TO CHANGE MAC!

Read the guide, all is written there, mac is not an issue u need to worry about, there are much more things which could link u.

funny0529 08-28-2014 09:20 PM

I'm very confused now. On the first page of Amazon Ghost, it said that when my account is unlocked, "your ID address, MAC address, ...... will now and always be used to recognize you as a blocked user."

I know that Ebay doesn't link MAC address, but doesn't Amazon link address?

liubkin 08-29-2014 03:29 AM

I will repeat for 4th time, No need to change the mac. Moreover, when u use virtual machine you get a new mac anyway, but even it is the same, it is not a problem.

The book is old, just follow the main principles.

Make Sure your IP is new, all data is new, new user or virtual machine, new cc, new bank acc, new phone, new inventory, new description ... etc

funny0529 08-29-2014 09:16 AM

Got it. Thank you very much for clearing it for me, liubkin. I didn't know virtual machine will give me new MAC address, but now I know it!!