\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Europe account suspended :( Linked to another account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/78523-europe-account-suspended-linked-another-account.html)

emings5 10-16-2014 03:58 PM

Europe account suspended :( Linked to another account?

Hello,

My Amazon-USA account was suspended in May.

Until 25 min ago, my Amazon-Europe account which had the same information -address same bank account, has been active and strong.

What happened was, I randomly got a sale from Amazon.FR website ( I only listed my products on co.uk and de). Once the sale was made from Amazon.FR account they needed a bank account for the funds. I just went on the settings and enable my same bank account that I have been using with the Amazon.De and Amazon.co.uk.

9 minutes my Europe accounts got suspended saying they linked to a previous suspended account.

The sad part is they sent me a disbursement of 12,000 USD yesterday ( I got the " your disbursement is on its way" e-mail. Now I am scared they will reverse this payment.

Also, Should I appeal?

I always thought USA and Europe accounts were not connected...

Bunneh 10-16-2014 04:05 PM

Re: Europe account suspended :( Linked to another account?

Did you perhaps use the bank details on more than one account ��

emings5 10-16-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 598967)
Did you perhaps use the bank details on more than one account ��

This was my only EUROPE account. The same bank account was used for my Amazon USA account that was banned in May.

However, it has been fine until today. And I always read that Amazon USA and Europe does not share information

MICKY H 10-17-2014 06:04 AM

Firstly, how do you get a sale from Amz Fr when you are not listing on there portal. This is impossible.
Amz USA and EU don't share info. A few months ago I thought they did but it was actually a typo from amazon that made me think this.
Have you logged on in error with your USA details?

emings5 10-17-2014 08:02 AM

That is not impossible. There is a section where it says if you want to " expand " your listings to other marketplaces and they will list it for you.

I cant log in with my USA details on Europe website as they are different e-mail.

I added the bank account on amazon.fr at 4.06 pm
Got a e-mail of suspension from amazon.fr at 4.19pm
Got 2emails from germany, and uk of suspension at 4.21pm

So , is it just bad luck that my running accounts suspended within 15 minutes after I provided amazon.fr with my bank account which I used to use for my suspended Amazon-USA suspended account?

I also never had a ghost account with Amazon Europe. So the only way i see it is that they link amazon usa and europe now...

Do you think I should appeal and let them now I have only AMAZON USA account suspended for low performance metrics or not mention it at all?

Thanks!

MICKY H 10-17-2014 05:35 PM

What I am saying is did you try to log onto the EU account with your USA details. Are you using the same PC from your deleted US account to log onto to the EU account and browser.
Where you using the same bank account for UK and DE portals or using a different one for France, if so why use a different one.
So you actually asked amazon to expand your listings? The sale from France then cannot be random as you were listing in that marketplace.
How long were you selling on UK and DE for before suspension?

emings5 10-18-2014 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 599363)
What I am saying is did you try to log onto the EU account with your USA details. Are you using the same PC from your deleted US account to log onto to the EU account and browser.
Where you using the same bank account for UK and DE portals or using a different one for France, if so why use a different one.
So you actually asked amazon to expand your listings? The sale from France then cannot be random as you were listing in that marketplace.
How long were you selling on UK and DE for before suspension?

I really apperiicate your efforts to help me with this.

I never tried to log in to the EU account with my USA Details. Yes I was using the same computer.

But again, I have been using the same computer for 5 months ( since my amazon USA got suspended.

I was using the same bank account with Germany and UK. The same account which I had on my suspended USA account - but again this has been fine over 5 months.

Yes you are right. I am sure you know, there is an option where it says " expand your listings internationally" I assume that made my listings automaticly appear on Amazon.FR as I NEVER listed anything on that site. But yes, there were listings on Amazon.FR when I switched there to add my bank account.

I have been selling on UK and DE for 1 year in total and 5 months since my USA account got suspended. Good amount of feedback, no A-Zs. No Policy Violations.

The saddest thing is that they reversed my payment. One day before the suspension I got the e-mail which it says your money is on your way but the next day as soon as I get suspended they put the balance back on my account.

This just killed everything for me as I was going to get 12,000 usd after currency exchange. I guess I will need to take that 12,000 as profits for holiday season if I ever get it after 90 days :(

I dont know if you remember but I asked you two weeks ago that I was trying to create a stealth on Europe as it was my only account and did not feel comfortable with it. This is exactly what I was afraid of. Fortunatly, upon taking your advice, I e-mailed them one more time and they approved my Payment account so now I have a new amazon europe account registred under my Partner's name.

However, I cant list the same products and the velocity limits would put the account on a review if I sell too quick. I guess Amazon EU is gone for me for the season :/

rsot 10-18-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emings5 (Post 598978)
However, it has been fine until today. And I always read that Amazon USA and Europe does not share information

Correct - it would appear so.

MICKY H 10-19-2014 06:22 AM

I am totally bewildered to be honest. If everything you say is correct then I don't know how you have been linked. Have you ever had an EU account before the new one you have just created? Is the new one still active?
If you appeal state you have never had an account in the EU, if you have they will know..Say you used to trade in the US but were suspended but was suspended for poor metrics as you were learning online retailing at that stage. Now you have lean't how to give good customer performance etc etc etc as can be seen by my current metrics. 50/50 chance of being reinstated.

emings5 10-19-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 599743)
I am totally bewildered to be honest. If everything you say is correct then I don't know how you have been linked. Have you ever had an EU account before the new one you have just created? Is the new one still active?
If you appeal state you have never had an account in the EU, if you have they will know..Say you used to trade in the US but were suspended but was suspended for poor metrics as you were learning online retailing at that stage. Now you have lean't how to give good customer performance etc etc etc as can be seen by my current metrics. 50/50 chance of being reinstated.

Hello MICKY H,

Every single detail I have written is correct. I had never had a EU account before, in fact I contacted you about this through PM 2 weeks ago, and the new account I created on my partners information was approved after this suspension.

The only thing I just realized is although I had separate e-mail address for EU website than my banned USA site, the suspension e-mail from UK went to my suspended e-mail on Amazon USA.

All other suspension e-mails went to my separate e-mail which I only used for EU. Also, the sales notifications from all EU websites also come to this EU e-mail. But again this has been fine for 5 monts.

EVERYTHING HAPPENED WITHIN 15 MINUTES AFTER I PROVIDED MY BANK ACCOUNT TO AMAZON.FR.

I did make an appeal similar to what you told me but just did not mention about Suspension of USA account, just told them I never had an account with Amazon Europe before.

Now, It is 1 day passed the expected reply date for my appeal but still no response. Is this a good sign?

MICKY H 10-20-2014 05:17 PM

Hi

I seems like you have made a simple mistake somewhere for them to suspend all your accounts so quickly. The email going to your US email from the appears to suggest this is the link somehow, but I don't know. For instance I have still an eu account that the UK was suspended for incorrect listing but all the other 4 marketplaces are working good and been like this for over 12 months.
Good luck with the review.

emings5 10-21-2014 10:48 AM

Thank you. I got rejected from Amazon.FR it has been 5 days since I appealed to the UK.

Still no response, could this be a good sign? Because I know from experience that they are pretty quick in denying appeals and suspending accounts permanently.

MICKY H 10-21-2014 10:14 PM

A few people have mentioned appeals are taking longer, maybe this is just an amazon tactic. But drop them an e mail after 7 days via seller central requesting an update.

callvince 10-22-2014 02:50 AM

I'm also confused
I always thought Amazon USA not communicated with Amz Europe

more by coincidence of 4 stores that I created in Europe in the last two months Two stores were suspended in the early days were accounts with banking information used previously in Two stores Amz USA suspended in May
the other two stores with banking information never before used on Amazon are active !!

rsot 10-22-2014 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emings5 (Post 600430)
Thank you. I got rejected from Amazon.FR it has been 5 days since I appealed to the UK.

Still no response, could this be a good sign? Because I know from experience that they are pretty quick in denying appeals and suspending accounts permanently.

You got rejected even before making listings or...? Bit more detail needed

GreenBean 10-22-2014 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 600641)
You got rejected even before making listings or...? Bit more detail needed

Read the thread then. Give yourself a treat

OP outlines enough for those in the know to have understood.

:bored:

MICKY H 10-22-2014 06:11 AM

Maybe things are changing slightly, but I am using a bank account that a US used to use and no problems in the EU

emings5 10-22-2014 12:06 PM

unfortunately all my appeals got denied :/.. Now I am playing the dumb and asking them if there has been a policy change regarding the relation of US and Europe accounts..

I am telling them if there has been a policy change because before I was told that suspension of my USA account would not affect my Europe accounts.

I don't think I will never get an exact answer from them but I recommend everyone being careful about this for future preferences.

emings5 10-22-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 600678)
Maybe things are changing slightly, but I am using a bank account that a US used to use and no problems in the EU

I bet you 10,000 usd that if you go and update that information on other Europe countries you have not before ( Amazon.fr like in my case) , your account will get suspended within 25 minutes. This is exactly what happened to me!!

Also do yourself a favor and make sure you check all other countries ( France, Italy , Spain) if you never intended to sell something on these website. If you enabled " Expand your listings internationally" they will put those listings on these sides. Once you make a sale from those sites you will have to put your bank account ( well you can technically just cancel it).

To sum up, I think you should be careful with this account.

PS.

I really wanted to cancel that Amazon.FR sale, as I never wanted to do anything with that site. This is just killing me that I did not and went a head and put up my bank account.

callvince 10-22-2014 01:14 PM

complementing my post above
the two stores were suspended shortly after I have done some sales on AMAZON FRANCE!

rsot 10-22-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emings5 (Post 600742)
unfortunately all my appeals got denied :/.. Now I am playing the dumb and asking them if there has been a policy change regarding the relation of US and Europe accounts..

I am telling them if there has been a policy change because before I was told that suspension of my USA account would not affect my Europe accounts.

I don't think I will never get an exact answer from them but I recommend everyone being careful about this for future preferences.

Forget the appeals then and redo ghost method - all new info - Amazon is rough to appeal against

emings5 10-22-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callvince (Post 600754)
complementing my post above
the two stores were suspended shortly after I have done some sales on AMAZON FRANCE!

wow what a coincidence. Same thing here. Amazon France suspended :/