Alternate way to increase Amazon Feedback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 04-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Arrow Alternate way to increase Amazon Feedback

DISCLAIMER: This method is NOT permitted per Amazons TOU. Proceed at YOUR OWN RISK!

I personally used this method on my own non-stealth 4 year old Amazon account prior to it's eventual suspension for unrelated reasons.

What I do is purchase bright neon paper (from Amazon, costs about 10 dollars for 500 sheets), and print on both sides, one side would be the packing slip, the back side would have the following:

Quote:
Dear Amazon Customer,

If you would like the opportunity to win a free $10 Amazon Gift Card, please read on.

On the 1st of every month, we hold a drawing for five $10 Amazon gift cards. Every customer who leaves positive feedback during that month is automatically entered to win..

How to enter:
Go to Amazon.com/feedback and login.

Click “Leave Feedback” on this order and leave a 4 or 5 star rating.

That's it: You're now entered to win one of five $10 Amazon gift cards in the drawing!

If your name is drawn, you will receive your gift card to this address no later than the 15th of the month!

Have a great day and good luck!

My account had over 350 feedback when I started doing this, (which on Amazon is a lot) so it wasn't something that looks unbelievable to customers. I gained over 150 feedback using this method. I'd like to add that based on your products (and thus, customer base) your results may vary. I had the most success with college textbooks and activation codes (college kids are suckers).

Because I only offered the "chance" to win the gift card, there was obviously no drawing and no gift cards were ever sent.

I did have one customer ask me once about it, I replied back with a generic email that I would "research the situation and respond appropriately" as if I was just one part of the company. Never heard from Amazon about it.

Before someone trashes my method---keep in mind, I offered a disclaimer and warning, and no one here is a boyscout. We're all here for Stealth, which means no ones ears are clean. This method worked for me, use it at you own discretion, and realize that, if Amazon found out, it would be considered feedback manipulation. However, without the customer going through the hassle of mailing the paper to Amazon, I do not see that ever occuring.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!