eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Multiple Amazon Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/85183-multiple-amazon-accounts.html)

btg500more 04-27-2015 02:10 PM

Multiple Amazon Accounts

Hey Guys,
first of all a big thanks to this great community and to aspkin for this awesome guide. A lot of questionsmarks have disappeared from my mind but i still would be happy for some answers:

i try to create multiple amazon accounts.
The current setting is the following:
- one Amazon Account administered by one PC
- PC conntected over network cable with Router 2
- Router 2 conntected over cable to router 1

The future setting shall be the following
- new Router (3) conntected to Router 2
- Router 3 connected to individual network adapter (one for each account)
- Network adapter conntected to Stealth-Laptop
- One VM for each account
- One fixed IP over VPN client for each account
- Personal data as well as brwoser settings are different of course for each VM

Is this configuration save? I think amazon might still be able to link the accounts by the MAC of Router 3 right? Can amazon also Link by same ISP-ID?

How can I avoid these problems and make my settings flawless? I would highly appriciate any help.
BR
BTG500

btg500more 04-29-2015 03:42 AM

Re: Multiple Amazon Accounts

nobody? Would highly appriciate some insights from you guys.
Thanks a lot!

rsot 04-29-2015 04:42 AM

Welcome to the forums - may stealth serve you well

Amazon cannot see MAC address

btg500more 04-29-2015 05:11 AM

Hey Rsot,
thank you for your answer and welcoming me :). The guide(page 16 of recent version) says it can track MAC of the device as well as first conntecting device(Router 3 for me)

Furthermore i decided to change plans. I will get an LTE Stick and plug it into Router 3. Router 3 wont be conntected to router 2 anymore. The ISP of the stealth accounts will therefore be different from the ISP of the main account. The current problems still are:

The following issues may cause a link or issues with my multiple stealth accounts:
- ISP for my multiple stealth account will be the same.
- MAC of Router 3 is the same for all devices
- IP Adress shouldn't be a problem. I will disconnect router when switching VMs

Looking forward to feedback

RosieTosie 04-29-2015 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btg500more (Post 664271)
Hey Rsot,
thank you for your answer and welcoming me :). The guide(page 16 of recent version) says it can track MAC of the device as well as first conntecting device(Router 3 for me)

Furthermore i decided to change plans. I will get an LTE Stick and plug it into Router 3. Router 3 wont be conntected to router 2 anymore. The ISP of the stealth accounts will therefore be different from the ISP of the main account. The current problems still are:

The following issues may cause a link or issues with my multiple stealth accounts:
- ISP for my multiple stealth account will be the same.
- MAC of Router 3 is the same for all devices
- IP Adress shouldn't be a problem. I will disconnect router when switching VMs

Looking forward to feedback

Give forum members time to reply to you btg500, people are not online here all the time, some are busy with their own ebay/Amazon accounts, some have jobs, families, in other words life gets in the way sometimes particularly during the daytime. Ps their is a reason why Amazon accounts are not sold in the marketplace on this forum, because it is difficult to create and successfully run stealth accounts on the platform. Something to keep in mind as you create your accounts.

btg500more 04-29-2015 01:14 PM

Hey Rosie,
thank you also for a reply. Didn't intent to be pushy at all and of course i understand when it takes time to get answers since i am myself also busy with the above. Still looking forward to feedback though ;).
BR