eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Help With Internet Setup, Connecting MAC Address, Step 3 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/87349-help-internet-setup-connecting-mac-address-step-3-a.html)

eager693 07-10-2015 06:53 AM

Help With Internet Setup, Connecting MAC Address, Step 3

Hi All,

I am attempting to create multiple amazon accounts on several virtual machines. Each virtual machine has its own amazon account. The issue I run into is which internet connection to use from the list below?

1) Dial Up?

I would like to use dial up for all the accounts on virtual machines, because no MAC address exists, but the speed is too slow. If anyone recommends dialup, do you have a service or accelerated dial up you recommend? (AOL, NetZero, etc.)

2) Dongles Hotspots such as Virgin Mobile

My concern with 3G/4G dongles is that you cannot change the MAC address, thus if an account were to be suspended, the dongle could not be reused for another account.

Also, my concern with dongles is with the host machine. The host machine I plan on using already was used for an account, which was banned from 1 year ago.

This is why I am using a virtual machine, new MAC address, no tracing, flash objects, etc. However, a dongle connection must be connected to the host machine to function for the virtual machine. So if my host machine has already been rigged by amazon with flash objects, fingerprints, etc, would Amazon be able to extract the MAC address from the host machine when connected to the 3G dongle?

Basically I am confused when Amazon actually collects your MAC address, etc? Is it only when you go to their website? Or can they collect your MAC/IP as long as they have cookies/flash objects/fingerprints installed on your computer.

I don't want to use a dongle because I dont want Amazon to link the same dongle MAC address to both my host and virtual machine, since technically the device is connected to the host machine.

3) Buying Lots of Routers or Portable Routers

I know each new router has its own new MAC address. But the issue with this is that if I were to lose any accounts, the router would become useless because spoofing a router MAC is very difficult for me.

Also, the same concern as with the dongle. The router technically connects to the host machine. Can amazon collect information from the host machine and match it to the virtual machine? Basically I am confused when Amazon actually collects your MAC, IP, etc. Is it only when you are on the site?

4) Alternative recommendations?

Please let me know if you have an alternate suggestion. Basically the goal is to make 1 virtual machine per Amazon account. However, I am stuck bc dial up too slow, broadband/routers have built in MAC addresses that connect to the host machine as well, & VPN/VPS is not an option.

Thanks in advance everyone!

123 07-12-2015 03:04 AM

Re: Help With Internet Setup, Connecting MAC Address, Step 3

Hi, you don't have to worry about changing your MAC address just have to change your ip, they can't see your MAC

gazinbali 07-26-2015 08:20 AM

Re: Help With Internet Setup, Connecting MAC Address, Step 3

Google Tmac to spoof your MAC address.. and DNS Jumper to give you new DNS..
both free.