eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   The credit card you registered your seller account is a prepaid credit card. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/90715-credit-card-you-registered-your-seller-account-prepaid-credit-card.html)

Heshl 10-28-2015 09:47 PM

The credit card you registered your seller account is a prepaid credit card.

I just got this email from amazon:

Dear Seller,
The credit card that you registered your Seller Account with is a prepaid credit card. Amazon does not accept alternative forms of payment, such as prepaid credit cards, and therefore payments to you will be suspended until your credit card information is updated.

For billing and security purposes, Amazon’s policies require all sellers to provide valid credit card information. For instructions on how to update the credit card information in your Seller Account, and for information about the types of credit cards accepted by Amazon, search "Credit Card Information for Your Seller Account" in Seller Central Help.

Once your credit card information is updated and verified, payment will be initiated to your bank account on your next settlement date. Additionally, any fees due for this settlement period will be charged to your updated credit card on your next settlement date.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.com.
Amazon.com

Has anybody else received this?

I used a VCC from entropay when i opened this account a few months ago.

So what's the alternative?

Taking The Micky 10-28-2015 09:57 PM

Re: The credit card you registered your seller account is a prepaid credit card.

This is very common now, I actually got one this morning on one of my older accounts. Solution use a real debit or credit card or a VCC which is sold by some members on this forum.

Heshl 10-29-2015 02:11 AM

Re: The credit card you registered your seller account is a prepaid credit card.

When you say a real debit or credit card, you mean my own?

elmo 10-29-2015 04:02 AM

Correct, they can detect if a card is a giftcard or prepaid. A real credit card would be issued by your bank under your name.

You just have to add your stealth account address as an additional address for billing/online purchases for it to work.

Maliquest 10-29-2015 06:00 PM

Funny. I had an account for 6 months and last night got the same message.
I have a bluebird credit card that I am using on a new account. I will know if it gets funds next wednesday. They usually catch it during disbursment.

muzzie 10-29-2015 06:06 PM

Tried to put my real card, still no luck. Whatever.

Maliquest 10-29-2015 06:23 PM

Can you buy a reloadable credit card. Give them your real info, get the card in the mail, change the address online to the address on your account? The reason gift cards and pre paids dont work is because they are not reloadable ( revolving) credit.

I did hear from my cousin that 10.01 on the card passes. Not sure if he is full of shlt or not.

Taking The Micky 10-30-2015 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 717540)
Tried to put my real card, still no luck. Whatever.

Are the details correct in amazon for this card, post code house number

Taking The Micky 10-30-2015 02:48 AM

also if its a foreign card has it been set up to make international payments

rsot 10-30-2015 04:42 AM

Amazon has upp'ed their identification of gift cards OP

muzzie 10-30-2015 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 717619)
Are the details correct in amazon for this card, post code house number

I tried all possible addresses that came to my mind, still no luck. Card had internet purchases enabled.

Phd 10-30-2015 06:57 AM

Mine did the same thing when I requested "instant" disbursement.
So I changed to wait for next deposit day, then made a small purchase on that account using the card.
When regular deposit day came it worked.

ivan123 12-09-2015 08:27 AM

Does anyone sell VCC which will work ?

Callidus 12-09-2015 10:16 AM

Prepaid cards still work dont know what the fuss is all about and so do gift cards