eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Banks to use for AZ (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/95911-banks-use-az.html)

KenjiMishima 04-28-2016 05:58 PM

Banks to use for AZ

I see more people asking about UK more than anything. So what are the good US banks to use?

I was considering bank of america, even though I hate them and dont want a bank account with fees. I read something about people having issues with them having a personal account and using it for business. So do I need to open a business account with them? I would honestly rather not. Are there any US banks that I can just open a personal account with and be fine, or is the business name the same for everything.

Secondly What are peoples strategies with doing stealth with FBA? Do you just send a shipment in and let it go? Or do you just send in one or two things at a time and let them sell before you send in more.

I would like to just send it all in, this would be probably 100+ items. Nothing high risk, I dont think. The most issues I would have would just be facing is threat messages from other sellers, because of the way my source gets their liquidation shipments. Its all lost amazon mech

yankee 04-28-2016 06:02 PM

Re: Banks to use for AZ

In the USA we have more than 7000 banks. 99.9% of them are good for miss matched names.

BofA is good, especially on the business side. Personally I only use small local banks and credit unions now.

KenjiMishima 04-28-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 766505)
In the USA we have more than 7000 banks. 99.9% of them are good for miss matched names.

BofA is good, especially on the business side. Personally I only use small local banks and credit unions now.

I guess its good if you are sure you are going to be making enough to avoid fees. Im not going to be spending 250$ a month out of the account. And Its gonna be a while before I have 3k balance too. So Im not looking forward to wasting money on a unnecessary maintenance fee.

yankee 04-28-2016 06:22 PM

Most all banks are free these days. That is one of the reasons I dont use any major banks anymore.

KenjiMishima 04-28-2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 766509)
Most all banks are free these days. That is one of the reasons I dont use any major banks anymore.

I have a bank I already use for personal stuff. But in the same token Im not sure if I want to chance things.

GreenBean 04-28-2016 07:12 PM

Some of the smaller banks in the US do not like large amounts of funds coming into personal accounts
Keep that in mind when deciding.

:typing:

rsot 04-28-2016 08:39 PM

Bank of America has been stealth-friendly for quite some time.

KenjiMishima 04-28-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 766530)
Bank of America has been stealth-friendly for quite some time.

Yeah but there are also threads saying their bank of america personal accounts got closed.

GreenBean 04-29-2016 12:45 AM

I know of one user who had BoA issues.

What others can you supply before we panic?

:spy:

KenjiMishima 04-29-2016 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 766559)
I know of one user who had BoA issues.

What others can you supply before we panic?

:spy:

What was the issue with said person?

rsot 04-29-2016 06:13 AM

TD bank is also good - Chase as well

yankee 04-29-2016 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 766620)
TD bank is also good - Chase as well

This is getting really old rsot.

LOTS of USA people over the years have had problems with TD especially on personal accounts.

STOP saying it is good. This advice is BAD for newbies who might have problems. The one and only bank you always recommend is no longer great. We had gone over this several times now. I understand you are not in the USA and I understand you have almost no business so stop saying this garbage please.

yankee 04-29-2016 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenjiMishima (Post 766600)
What was the issue with said person?

A handful of people have had problems with mismatched names on personal accounts with BofA along with many other banks as well.

Basically, they collect a few thousand or more in funds a week through personal accounts and transfer, withdraw etc...quickly. Just like a business would. It looks risky and like you are doing something wrong because businesses use business accounts :)

TD is another bank that is unfriendly with mismatched names in personal accounts these days, even if not large amounts of cash.

KenjiMishima 05-01-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 766623)
A handful of people have had problems with mismatched names on personal accounts with BofA along with many other banks as well.

Basically, they collect a few thousand or more in funds a week through personal accounts and transfer, withdraw etc...quickly. Just like a business would. It looks risky and like you are doing something wrong because businesses use business accounts :)

TD is another bank that is unfriendly with mismatched names in personal accounts these days, even if not large amounts of cash.

So presently chase seems like the best option. Though I do plan on leaving some cash in the account probably. And linking my paypal to it. Because I am paying for all the things I sell via credit.

yankee 05-01-2016 08:42 PM

Literally 7000 great options for banks. Whatever is best for you and in your area. Wish you luck!