eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   How to make purchases on Amazon UK normal account without address verification email? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/96361-how-make-purchases-amazon-uk-normal-account-without-address-verification-email.html)

gotbass 05-15-2016 09:09 AM

How to make purchases on Amazon UK normal account without address verification email?

Hi

Whenever i try to make a purchase on a stealth amazon buyer account, i always get the address verification email.

Are there any VCCs or preapids that can be used to make purchases?

On UK amazon is it only the postcode and house number that is verified when making purchases?

Thanks

oompaloompa 05-15-2016 09:27 AM

Re: How to make purchases on Amazon UK normal account without address verification em

who are you trying to get the items delivered to, your own address or someone elses?
as advice might vary....

Play 05-15-2016 11:03 AM

Re: How to make purchases on Amazon UK normal account without address verification em

Also depends how your trying to pay for the goods, so let us know so we can best assist you.

gotbass 05-16-2016 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 771515)
who are you trying to get the items delivered to, your own address or someone elses?
as advice might vary....

Hi
Well i was trying out revolut, entropay and other VCC services.

So i just used any billing address then would use delivery there, or to a pickup location.

Small £10 orders go through but anything larger doesn't.

gotbass 05-16-2016 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 771529)
Also depends how your trying to pay for the goods, so let us know so we can best assist you.

VCC services such as revolut, entropay etc.

Am i better off just using a real debit and altering the billing address but keeping the house number and postcode the same?

JamesNorth101 05-16-2016 03:23 AM

Why are you not just using your own card?

gotbass 05-16-2016 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 771722)
Why are you not just using your own card?

I assumed i would get linked?

Easier to use services where i can make multiple cards?

Play 05-16-2016 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotbass (Post 771713)
VCC services such as revolut, entropay etc.

Am i better off just using a real debit and altering the billing address but keeping the house number and postcode the same?

So from what I understand, you wont be dropshipping, your using VCC, but its all for your own use....

You really should be using your own card in such instances, get a new one if the previous one is used.

Amazon (even with pretty low order values) tend to scrutinise payments made where they cannot verify who you are - with good reason of course. This includes VCC/Gift card payments.

JamesNorth101 05-16-2016 10:24 AM

If you are buying items for yourself and not trying to sell on Amazon then you can just use your own card so long as its not been used with a banned sellers account (although you may well be able to still use your own card even then, I have not ever tried)

gotbass 05-17-2016 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 771801)
If you are buying items for yourself and not trying to sell on Amazon then you can just use your own card so long as its not been used with a banned sellers account (although you may well be able to still use your own card even then, I have not ever tried)

Okay thanks, but if it is banned?

Can i request a new card from my bank and change the billing info excluding the house number and postcode, keeping them the same?

gotbass 05-17-2016 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 771735)
So from what I understand, you wont be dropshipping, your using VCC, but its all for your own use....

You really should be using your own card in such instances, get a new one if the previous one is used.

Amazon (even with pretty low order values) tend to scrutinise payments made where they cannot verify who you are - with good reason of course. This includes VCC/Gift card payments.

Dropshipping would be something i would test out if i could work this problem.

But yeah i understand they are unlikely to work, will have to go back to my bank card.

Play 05-17-2016 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotbass (Post 772021)
Dropshipping would be something i would test out if i could work this problem.

But yeah i understand they are unlikely to work, will have to go back to my bank card.

Dropshipping will put you back into this mess. ebay dont like it.

disdjohn 05-21-2016 02:51 AM

It's all because of bad IP

gotbass 05-26-2016 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disdjohn (Post 773141)
It's all because of bad IP

Im pretty sure its not, ive tried on both a clean VPS and mobile data.

What makes you say this?

GreenBean 05-26-2016 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 772031)
Dropshipping will put you back into this mess. ebay dont like it.

Do amazon like it any better

:spy:

GreenBean 05-26-2016 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotbass (Post 774744)
Im pretty sure its not, ive tried on both a clean VPS and mobile data.

What makes you say this?

Because the poster offers that as the root cause of all suspensions but never offers more explanations!

:deadhorse: