eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   We removed some of your listings because of a rights owner (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/101043-we-removed-some-your-listings-because-rights-owner.html)

kingdudu 11-12-2016 07:51 AM

We removed some of your listings because of a rights owner

Hello,

We removed some of your listings because of a rights owner complaint about items that may infringe their intellectual property rights.

title of the item .....

If you want to resolve this dispute, contact the rights owner:

name and first name XXXXX
EMAIL OF THE RIGHT OWNER

It's ridiculous . i checked this email on google no find anything . i write to this email and he don't answer . i check my orders of this ASIN and no find this name .

100% it's not the right owner , How this guy make to amazon close my listing ?!

AMAZON write me :

If resolved, ask the rights owner to contact us at notice@amazon.com to withdraw their complaint. Do not relist the items that caused the complaint until you resolve the dispute.

If the rights owner contacts us to withdraw their complaint, we will reinstate your listings.

This guy no answer to my emails ...

What i can do !?

PLEASE HELP

rsot 11-12-2016 09:24 AM

Re: We removed some of your listings because of a rights owner

Not much you can except keep pushing with communication and telling amazon that the guy is not replying.

phaz0rz 11-12-2016 12:08 PM

There's no magical solution. This is something you will always have to deal with when you're selling copyrighted/trademarked merchandise which you don't own the intellectual property rights to. It makes no difference whatsoever from your perspective whether the complainant was an actual or spoofed VERO agent. You also have no way of knowing if the complainant was an actual of spoofed VERO agent, because most large trademark owners hire lawyers to handle VERO issues. That means if you have a listing for Nike shoes removed, the email for the VERO representative isn't necessarily going to be a Nike.com email. In fact it's way more likely to be an email from an unaffiliated domain.

Your only surefire solution would be to stop selling copyrighted merchandise which you don't own the rights to.

idds 11-14-2016 07:33 AM

Find the rights owner phone number and call.