eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Is Keeping My Funds Permanently!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/101317-amazon-keeping-my-funds-permanently.html)

mscanada 11-23-2016 02:50 AM

Amazon Is Keeping My Funds Permanently!!!

Hi I'm new here....long story short, my Amazon account got suspended and I received an email saying I need to submit all of my distributor receipts for the products that I have sold this month. I just went through a nasty separation and my ex- has the reciepts (we started the selling on Amazon together and he was in charge of dealing with the distributers) and I have no way of getting them back. Amazon said that if I don't show proof, they will keep my funds permanently. I made $6,000 this month working my ass off and now I'm out that money!?!?!? It's literally sitting there in my account not being disbursed to me. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

GreenBean 11-23-2016 04:52 AM

Re: Amazon Is Keeping My Funds Permanently!!!

Why can you not contact your ex to get the receipts?

:typing:

idds 11-23-2016 07:39 AM

Part of a divorce is a request for production of documents. Is it still ongoing? Use it to get the receipts.

rsot 11-23-2016 07:45 AM

Welcome to the forums mscanada - rough to hear about your situation but really, there isn't much the forum can do. Yours is a legal affair with your ex so (as idds and GB indicated) you need to get the receipts and info from him - use a lawyer as needed.

Take time to learn about Amazon ghost process and get back on the platform - best of luck getting your $

idds 11-23-2016 11:09 AM

Also, can't you go to the vendors and ask for new copies of receipts?

phaz0rz 11-23-2016 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idds (Post 813924)
Also, can't you go to the vendors and ask for new copies of receipts?

That's what I was going to suggest.

If you really purchased from authorized distributors, then you should be able to get new copies of the invoices from them after a 10 minute phone call. This is the sort of thing they can easily reproduce for you.

JamesNorth101 11-23-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscanada (Post 813827)
Hi I'm new here....long story short, my Amazon account got suspended and I received an email saying I need to submit all of my distributor receipts for the products that I have sold this month. I just went through a nasty separation and my ex- has the reciepts (we started the selling on Amazon together and he was in charge of dealing with the distributers) and I have no way of getting them back. Amazon said that if I don't show proof, they will keep my funds permanently. I made $6,000 this month working my ass off and now I'm out that money!?!?!? It's literally sitting there in my account not being disbursed to me. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

You can just phone the supplier and get a copy of the receipts. It should only take a few minutes on the phone with them

phaz0rz 11-23-2016 01:02 PM

Gosh that sounds familiar. :P

JamesNorth101 11-23-2016 01:04 PM

Ha, beat me to that post by 60 seconds!

oompaloompa 11-23-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idds (Post 813875)
Part of a divorce is a request for production of documents. Is it still ongoing? Use it to get the receipts.

OP did not mention divorce, said seperation from ex

OP, bank statements can have name of supplier on them too...

mscanada 11-24-2016 12:49 AM

Thanks everyone. My ex didn't take the breakup very well and has turned into a bit of an a*hole. Is not cooporating and by the time I get a lawyer etc, he will have burned everything for all I know. We have not used lawyers so far and I really don't know if hiring one only for this situation would be worth the thousands in cost. I had no part in dealing with the distributers, I was more of the listing and mailing part of our little business, so I'm a bit in the dark here. I will check our old bank records, but if that doesn't work out, am I really out that money? Basically if I don't find proof of where he bought our items, Amazon will keep the money? Or what can I write in an appeal that might help the situation?

JamesNorth101 11-24-2016 07:09 AM

Do you not know who you bought your merchandise from?

Its possible that if you don't give Amazon what they want they wont give you your money so its important to get hold of the supplier and get copies of the receipts.

gazinbali 11-24-2016 10:22 AM

maybe you need to explain to your ex, that there is money at stake here, and its in her interest to provide the documents.
Offer her a deal.. ?

idds 11-24-2016 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazinbali (Post 814033)
maybe you need to explain to your ex, that there is money at stake here, and its in her interest to provide the documents.
Offer her a deal.. ?

Definitely dont do that. All that person needs is some leverage.

GreenBean 11-25-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazinbali (Post 814033)
Offer her a deal.. ?

Um, the OP has the name of mscanada. Think we might find they are are female.

:bird:

chaichaoyi 11-26-2016 05:14 AM

Regarding them keeping your money permanently, I think the rep did not know what he was talking about. The worst case (after you conclude the account is toast and you need to go stealth), submit ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents and they will tell you "sorry, you did not pass review" and suspend you ("this decision cannot be appealed". Then wait for 90 days and your $6000 fund will be released.

elmo 11-26-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaichaoyi (Post 814290)
Regarding them keeping your money permanently, I think the rep did not know what he was talking about. The worst case (after you conclude the account is toast and you need to go stealth), submit ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents and they will tell you "sorry, you did not pass review" and suspend you ("this decision cannot be appealed". Then wait for 90 days and your $6000 fund will be released.

That's best case scenario if you get suspended

Worst case scenario is they close your account and your funds are gone

mscanada 12-01-2016 01:17 AM

one23four I got your private message but I can't reply. Something about the system not letting me write a private msg until I have 10 posts. Can you please send me an example of the docs you wrote me about and yes I would love your help. Thanks!

Pele3000 01-01-2017 01:12 AM

Well that was painful. I literally read all the responses and they all focused on your husband. Not very helpful and repetitive. You obviously wouldnt be here if that was an option and frankly its nobodies business. The point is Amazon will allow you to withdraw the funds after 90 days as long as the products were authentic and your buyers dont complain for non delivery or counterfeit. If you were suspended and they are asking for invoices because they suspect what you sold was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ then you might have a problem.