eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Question for DELETED Amazon Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/101931-question-deleted-amazon-accounts.html)

GhostOfAmazon 12-17-2016 09:46 PM

Question for DELETED Amazon Accounts

Can DELETED accounts still receive emails from customers?

Can DELETED accounts be found on Google (and thus Amazon)? I.E. can you find a DELETED accounts storefront, view it's feedback, etc?

What error message pops up for DELETED accounts when trying to login?

Thanks in advance.

TonyAlmeida 12-17-2016 10:43 PM

Re: Question for DELETED Amazon Accounts

Man, I thought you are GodOfAmazon

GhostOfAmazon 12-17-2016 11:38 PM

Never claimed that. My username is a version of Amazon Ghost, reversed.

And to be fair, I've only had one account locked. How many have you lost? Apparently more than one if you know the answers to my questions.....

Prodigious 12-18-2016 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 818536)
Can DELETED accounts still receive emails from customers?

Can DELETED accounts be found on Google (and thus Amazon)? I.E. can you find a DELETED accounts storefront, view it's feedback, etc?

What error message pops up for DELETED accounts when trying to login?

Thanks in advance.

1-No emails from the customers. Only from Amazon.

2-Deleted account name can be found on google. But once you click then No further info from Amazon ,only name is there. And no any feedback.

3-Wrong password. Option to change each time. Going in circle. Never will let u log on. There will be no any message that you are deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GhostOfAmazon 12-18-2016 12:46 AM

Thank you very much ranamjad. I appreciate the input.

It looks like my account has been permanently locked, but isn't deleted......

Anyone ever gotten funds out of a LOCKED account?

chaichaoyi 12-19-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 818561)

What's the difference between locked and deleted? I only know two types of suspension: suspension and deletion.

JamesNorth101 12-19-2016 05:45 PM

Locked accounts you can get money out of and you can get your FBA items returned.

Deleted accounts you wont get anything from

The way to easily tell the different is if you can log into the account or not. If you cannot log in then its deleted. If you can log in then its locked.

chaichaoyi 12-19-2016 05:47 PM

I see. Locked = "privilege removed"

james929 12-19-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 818932)
Locked accounts you can get money out of and you can get your FBA items returned.

The way to easily tell the different is if you can log into the account or not. If you cannot log in then its deleted. If you can log in then its locked.

it is possible to get money from a deleted account - I did have 90 days - keep emailing them etc

It may also depend on the reason the account was deleted..sometimes things arent clear cut..

GhostOfAmazon 12-19-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 818932)

Sorry James but that's just not true.

"Deleted" means the account is gone. It never existed.

"Suspended" means privileges removed, you can still login.

"Locked" means your privileges still are there, but you cannot login. The account exists, but you cannot access it unless you provide Amazon what they want.

JamesNorth101 12-19-2016 07:28 PM

Interesting.

Deleted I would agree with entirely. Those accounts are totally gone and nothing is ever going to come of them apart from in some very rare cases in which people have said they have gotten money / stock back.

I always lumped the last 2 "Suspended'' and "Locked" in together as one and the same.

I would assume a locked account can become suspended / deleted account?

Prodigious 12-19-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 818945)
Sorry James but that's just not true.

"Deleted" means the account is gone. It never existed.

"Suspended" means privileges removed, you can still login.

"Locked" means your privileges still are there, but you cannot login. The account exists, but you cannot access it unless you provide Amazon what they want.

One of mine is deleted.can not log in. After 4 months got my FBA back by sending them plenty of emails. But no Money.still chasing them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GhostOfAmazon 12-19-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 818946)
Interesting.

Deleted I would agree with entirely. Those accounts are totally gone and nothing is ever going to come of them apart from in some very rare cases in which people have said they have gotten money / stock back.

I always lumped the last 2 "Suspended'' and "Locked" in together as one and the same.

I would assume a locked account can become suspended / deleted account?

I'm no expert, but right now my account is "Locked" but I'm still a seller on Amazon.com. I still get orders (lol) but I cannot login.

Obviously once my metrics tank for orders not received, the account will be suspended, but Seller Performance will be able to see that I couldn't login, so maybe they will have mercy.

rsot 12-19-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranamjad (Post 818947)
One of mine is deleted.can not log in. After 4 months got my FBA back by sending them plenty of emails. But no Money.still chasing them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried a whole bunch of tactics few years back to recovering funds from deleted account - couple of hundred in a few - no luck either

frksmth 12-19-2016 11:07 PM

Question for DELETED Amazon Accounts

Quote:

I always get the disbursement to my bank 90 days after the account is suspended. If they don't do it automatically, you can write to them and they will initiate the transfer after looking at the account manually, I suppose.

Only one account of mine was ever deleted and there were no funds in the account either. So i know for sure that you can get money out of a "suspended" account. I've never had a "locked" account either. Is this "locked" account a reference to a buyer account that you mentioned recently?

GreenBean 12-19-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Yes, my partner got funds after being advised of the likelihood.

GhostOfAmazon 12-20-2016 01:36 AM

frksmith,

Yes, these accounts are one and the same.

Again, my SELLER account is great. Metrics are good. No suspension, no policy violations.....it's the buyer account that has an issue. Declined charge on the CC.

tosiba 12-20-2016 04:35 PM

What is the difference between suspended,locked and deleted?Since 4 weeks I can't log in my account(both seller and customer accounts),they tell me that the password is incorrect.I have not received a email to explain the reason but I still receive emails from amazon with suggested kindle books.I called them and they said that the account is on hold because my cc is invalid,even if I used this credit card for one years and also bought some gift cards.Can you tell me if my account is suspended,locked or deleted?

mrking401 12-20-2016 10:28 PM

This is just opinion but I personally dont think amazon fully deletes accounts.I see it more as a blacklist where they take it out the main data base for other departments and basic employees to lookup.However they would need to keep a way reactivate in the case of a lawsuit.
One of my business partners sued amazon twice for blocked stealth accounts and not getting back his fba inventory.One which he won ,and the other not so much due to selling foo foo.But the first thing he got done in both cases was subpoena amazon to give him access to collect data from his locked account for evidence,which he got and they complied.

GhostOfAmazon 12-21-2016 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tosiba (Post 819161)
What is the difference between suspended,locked and deleted?Since 4 weeks I can't log in my account(both seller and customer accounts),they tell me that the password is incorrect.I have not received a email to explain the reason but I still receive emails from amazon with suggested kindle books.I called them and they said that the account is on hold because my cc is invalid,even if I used this credit card for one years and also bought some gift cards.Can you tell me if my account is suspended,locked or deleted?

Your account has been deleted. Your funds are gone. Your FBA is gone.

GhostOfAmazon 12-21-2016 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrking401 (Post 819205)
This is just opinion but I personally dont think amazon fully deletes accounts.I see it more as a blacklist where they take it out the main data base for other departments and basic employees to lookup.However they would need to keep a way reactivate in the case of a lawsuit.
One of my business partners sued amazon twice for blocked stealth accounts and not getting back his fba inventory.One which he won ,and the other not so much due to selling foo foo.But the first thing he got done in both cases was subpoena amazon to give him access to collect data from his locked account for evidence,which he got and they complied.

How did he sue when his accounts were stealth info?

mrking401 12-21-2016 12:48 PM

Despite what this forum has told each other about not being able to sue amazon since accounts are in alias info,this was far from true.My partner told me that they didnt even question him about it neither time.Its not illegal to use alias info to make a amazon as long as your not lying on taxes or stealing someones identitiy.Besides the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and Address he had proof of owner ship for all remaining info on the account.
Ownership of the bank account on file,ownership of the email,ownership of the products he sent fba,owner ship of the card on file,ect..