Can Register on Amazon, but not Able to sell - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Can Register on Amazon, but not Able to sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Ah, there was talk of some main stream Thai banks having issues related to security.

. Might be why.

What a pain, total pain.
I won't be surprised about that, Thai banks are clearly not made for international transactions. Few months ago I had a transfer from a European bank to my account and I had to explain them how to do it because tey told me it was impossible .. I will try different things , but if it doesn't work I will make a US accounts
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-19-2016
Threadstarter  

deleted by me , sorry double post
Old 12-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Solved with the help of a forum's member. the card used was the issue
Old 12-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Yay, I like good news. Well done.

Just curious, was this Krung Thai or another bank? I can not find info I had about Thai banks at the moment.
Old 12-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Yay, I like good news. Well done.

Just curious, was this Krung Thai or another bank? I can not find info I had about Thai banks at the moment.
Was BKK Bank, I always used it until now, but it seems it doesn't work anymore. Or it's also possible there was an issue with this card only as I never tested it for anything else. I will maybe test more later but I'm too busy making my competitor crying right now
Old 12-25-2016

I guess it was a BKK debit card (not credit)? Bad news if Thai bank debits dont work anymore but maybe more testing needed
Glad to know that most likely I am not one of your competitors!!
The Following User Says Thank You to fantomas0405 For This Useful Post:
TOOKNAPA (12-25-2016)
Old 01-06-2017
Threadstarter  

quick update : The suspended account is now active, and I received this from Amazon :

Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may sell on Amazon.com again.

If you have any funds in your account, they are now available.

To learn more about our policies, search for "Selling Policies" in Seller Central Help.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

So, none of the suppositions were right, maybe they were just waiting christmas season to be finished, well, I don't know
Old 01-06-2017

Longevity: 42%

Over the last 6 months Amazon is not accepting certain credit cards for creation. Pre paid.
Just like a year ago when they stopped accepting Vanilla to create accounts. That was a pain.

For the browser fingerprinting. VMware does NOT change your browser fingerprint if you keep using the same set up and browser.
Things that do change it are: changing hardware such as video card.
Changing operating system from win 7 to 8 or home to business or linux etc.
Changing the browser such as using chrome to firefox. Not many other things change it.
But Amazon has over 40 million log ins a day. They dont usually automatedly track that unless it trips more than one link or is involved in fraud of more than 1000 dollars. jfyi

Last edited by rookprop; 01-06-2017 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-06-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
quick update : The suspended account is now active, and I received this from Amazon :

Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may sell on Amazon.com again.

To learn more about our policies, search for "Selling Policies" in Seller Central Help.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

So, none of the suppositions were right, maybe they were just waiting christmas season to be finished, well, I don't know

I can promise you this: That account wont last longer than 1 month.
Keep us updated.
Old 01-06-2017

I had exactly the same problem as you describe it. After couples day when I email seller-performance@amazon.com they request me to send an ID and cc statement for acount verification

Quote:
Hi, someting strange happened to me few days ago. I registered a new Amazon account, (with all the stealth rules as I always do), but after account was created, it was suspended.
I mean it was suspended since the begining. No notification, no emails ... and something strange is that I can add products in my inventory, but they are not listed on amazon.

On my other suspended accounts, I cannot add products to the inventory, I always received a notification of selling privilege removed and when I was testing the stealth method several months ago, I saw that if the registration details were not correct , the account never go Live ! This situation is really unusual.

I sent them an email of course, but 4 days after still no reply.

Is it possible to have something like a review before selling ? but if yes, I don't understand what they can review ..

well , does anyone already experienced something similar ?
Old 01-06-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudd47 View Post
I had exactly the same problem as you describe it. After couples day when I email seller-performance@amazon.com they request me to send an ID and cc statement for acount verification
I have sent them an email too, but they never answered, and never asked me for ID or cc statment and now my account is active.
Old 01-06-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:

Hello,

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

Its because they detected some similarities between previously created accounts of yours. But not enough similarities to suspend the account permanently. This is very common if you are making your own accounts with the same operating system.
Old 01-16-2017

Quote:
Really I did everything the same as I always do : new vm , New real cc card with more than enough money on the account than needed, new real phone number, new existing address, new name , new ip

After talking with another member of the forum in PM, i will try with a card from another bank

New "real" cc ? What is real about it? Is it your actual bank card? Do the names match?? NEW IP?? What is your definition of new? VPN? A new IP in my mind is using a mobile router or phone and getting a new IP each time. While logging them with the excel template found on the forum.

If I had to bet, its your credit card. I only know of one type of card that now works.
Old 01-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post
New "real" cc ? What is real about it? Is it your actual bank card? Do the names match?? NEW IP?? What is your definition of new? VPN? A new IP in my mind is using a mobile router or phone and getting a new IP each time. While logging them with the excel template found on the forum.

If I had to bet, its your credit card. I only know of one type of card that now works.
thank you for your contribution, but please read the other posts before answering, the pproblem is solved since few weeks now

Real cc = Plastic credit card issued by the bank
"do names match? " what names are you talking about ? name on credit card ? it has never been an issue to use mismatched name for credit card
"NEW IP???" this one was from a phone, but it is not the only way to get a new IP .. and also you have to know that IP from mobile are not really new and can be potentially used by any other amazon sellers who have the same mobile provider, so if you want to log them in an excel sheet, you can do it , but it is useless to me
I hope you don't bet too much money because it was not the crerdit card, and almost all credit cards work for amazon

Last edited by TOOKNAPA; 01-17-2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-18-2017

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
I can promise you this: That account wont last longer than 1 month.
Keep us updated.
Wow that's pretty bold man... i don't think you are correct.. if they wanted to suspend him they would have done so already and would not "unsuspend" him like they did..
Old 01-19-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellmr2 View Post
Wow that's pretty bold man... i don't think you are correct.. if they wanted to suspend him they would have done so already and would not "unsuspend" him like they did..

Ummmm. His account is ALREADY SUSPENDED since he cant sell on it. Whats the point of a seller account you cant sell on??? So what point are you trying to make??

I already know where he is making his mistake (s) but he is a dipsh#t and really shouldnt be sellign on Amazon to begin with. There is a grey area and an illegal area. He is in the illegal realm burning out accounts keeping money and not paying. Im guessing he makes it look like he ships items out and by the time people complain, he already cashed out 3 weeks later and bails.

Trust me, Ive seen it all, been through it all.
Old 01-19-2017

Quote:
thank you for your contribution, but please read the other posts before answering, the pproblem is solved since few weeks now

Real cc = Plastic credit card issued by the bank
"do names match? " what names are you talking about ? name on credit card ? it has never been an issue to use mismatched name for credit card
"NEW IP???" this one was from a phone, but it is not the only way to get a new IP .. and also you have to know that IP from mobile are not really new and can be potentially used by any other amazon sellers who have the same mobile provider, so if you want to log them in an excel sheet, you can do it , but it is useless to me
I hope you don't bet too much money because it was not the crerdit card, and almost all credit cards work for amazon
NO Most cards DO NOT WORK on Amazon. You are a prime example of that.
Old 01-19-2017

Quote:
Ummmm. His account is ALREADY SUSPENDED since he cant sell on it. Whats the point of a seller account you cant sell on??? So what point are you trying to make??
The point i am trying to make is that you should try actually reading the thread before you make comments... HE GOT REINSTATED and the account is now ACTIVE!

Quote:
I already know where he is making his mistake (s) but he is a dipsh#t and really shouldnt be sellign on Amazon to begin with. There is a grey area and an illegal area. He is in the illegal realm burning out accounts keeping money and not paying. Im guessing he makes it look like he ships items out and by the time people complain, he already cashed out 3 weeks later and bails.

Trust me, Ive seen it all, been through it all.
That's just a guess though.. If you know where he is making his mistake then why not share your knowledge with us - thats the point of this community, no need to resort to name calling...
Old 01-19-2017

Quote:
NO Most cards DO NOT WORK on Amazon. You are a prime example of that.
Wow chill dude.... Most PREPAID and GIFT cards do not work on amazon, but most REAL plastic bank cards (not prepaid) DO work, which is what he is working with...
Old 01-19-2017

SORRY. I was irritated last night. Took it all out in this thread Was just reading so many threads from new people that it makes you agro.

Apologies for all my posts.