eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Make same new listings as suspended account but different barcode (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/102251-make-same-new-listings-suspended-account-but-different-barcode.html)

rifkyz 12-31-2016 12:56 AM

Make same new listings as suspended account but different barcode

Hello guys.. I've just found this forum and bought a book from aspkin.

My current account is currently being suspended. I plan to make new account as worst case scenario.
However, there's some of my listings that sold well. I want to sell those items again in my new account but with new barcode and new description..
Before I make new listings on my new account.. I'll deleted all product listings of my current account if it get suspended permanently.

Does amazon track deleted product listings from suspended account?
Is it safe to sell the same items from suspended account but with new barcode?

Anybody ever tried doing the same?
thanks, your respond is highly appreciated

zaidy88 12-31-2016 08:49 AM

Re: Make same new listings as suspended account but different barcode

If Amazon finds that the new listings are the same as old listings, they will 'merge' both together so you will be selling on the same listing again.
This could possibly lead to linking of the account if too many items are the same.

rifkyz 12-31-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaidy88 (Post 821131)
If Amazon finds that the new listings are the same as old listings, they will 'merge' both together so you will be selling on the same listing again.
This could possibly lead to linking of the account if too many items are the same.

Thanks for your reply
However, what I gonna do is deleting the listings from old account first, then I make new listings of same item with new barcode..
Is that okay? Do that prevent amazon from linking new account with suspended account?

elmo 01-01-2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifkyz (Post 821235)
Thanks for your reply
However, what I gonna do is deleting the listings from old account first, then I make new listings of same item with new barcode..
Is that okay? Do that prevent amazon from linking new account with suspended account?

It's still riskier than say selling new products but doing what you say would decrease the likelihood of getting linked. But there is no guarantee

zaidy88 01-03-2017 07:54 AM

You can delete the listings from your inventory, but cannot delete from Amazon's database so original item will always be there, just showing as 'not available'. Still a chance the item will be linked to original listing and merged together, but as Elmo has said, reduces the risk but there is still a chance listings could be linked together and merged.