eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Return label on stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/103379-return-label-stealth-accounts.html)

Appl 01-10-2017 05:28 PM

Return label on stealth accounts

Guys I need help with return label I use shipstation and stamp.com to print my labels and I don't know how I can send a customer return label with my real address I don't want to use friends or po box please advise.....

elmo 01-10-2017 10:09 PM

Re: Return label on stealth accounts

Why not send them the actual return label in the mail to the address they give you?

russellmr2 01-12-2017 06:40 AM

Amazon bots can not read images, so your address is fine/safe on the image.. just authorize the return as normal and attach the label, or you can email the label to the customer directly through amazon messaging, never had an issue doing it this way.

rsot 01-12-2017 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russellmr2 (Post 823740)
Amazon bots can not read images, so your address is fine/safe on the image..

Nice clarification.

MichaelW 01-17-2017 01:19 PM

1. Print the prepaid shipping label in PDF and send it to buyer. Amazon bot can't see the address on the PDF file but Seller Performance ca see it if they wanted to when your account in review. Another problem with this is buyer have to print out the label and type it to the package. And many people don't have a printer at home :)

2. Print out the real label and mail it to your buyer, this is the easiest and best way to do it. Buyer just stick the label to the package and send it. Amazon can't see the return address

russellmr2 01-18-2017 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelW (Post 824867)
1. Print the prepaid shipping label in PDF and send it to buyer. Amazon bot can't see the address on the PDF file but Seller Performance ca see it if they wanted to when your account in review. Another problem with this is buyer have to print out the label and type it to the package. And many people don't have a printer at home :)

Amazon bot can not see addresses in images as well just like pdfs.

When they review the account and if they even look at addresses on return labels, that does not link you instantly because they can not see this same address was used on 5 other accounts right away, only if they specifically check for this, i doubt they do that.

Printing a return label is part of the Amazon return process, so they will have to find a printer to print it, your responsibility is to authorize the return and provide a label.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelW (Post 824867)
2. Print out the real label and mail it to your buyer, this is the easiest and best way to do it. Buyer just stick the label to the package and send it. Amazon can't see the return address

I would not call this the easiest/best way to do it, in my opinion the easiest is to use the regular return process and attach a label as an image the normal way, and not add another process to your workflow to worry about.

As i said i have always used the regular amazon return process with labels and never had an issue to worry about.

Keep it simple.

MichaelW 01-18-2017 09:36 AM

Everyone have their own way of doing thing. I'm not in the debate mode or who is right or wrong. My method is not the best at all but it work well for me.

Just provide the OP more options to chose from.

russellmr2 01-18-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelW (Post 825057)
Everyone have their own way of doing thing. I'm not in the debate mode or who is right or wrong.

I am not saying you are right or wrong, I am just stating my opinion and how i do things, just like you did yours. :dance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelW (Post 825057)
Just provide the OP more options to chose from.

I completely agree with you, everyone has their own way of doing things. We will leave it up to OP to choose what will work best for him. :coffee: