eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Card Change After Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/103801-card-change-after-verification.html)

OlgKama 01-12-2017 04:37 PM

Card Change After Verification

Hello,

The question is, can I change my credit card after amazon successfully created. Lets say I created amazon with card one that I buy there on forum, then when I get payed by amazon to my payoneer account can I add payoneer debit master card to amazon seller account and don't worry about blocking ?

Is billing address need to be the same on bought cards ?
Or payoneer card billing address can be different ?

Play 01-12-2017 04:49 PM

Re: Card Change After Verification

On a UK Amazon that won't work. Each time you add a charge card it will verify it. Since Payoneer debit cards aren't compatible with UK/US seller accounts, they wont work.

It's not like Amazon check the card the first time, and let you roam free thereafter, no, they check each time you make any changes to the card or add a new card.

OlgKama 01-12-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 823860)
On a UK Amazon that won't work. Each time you add a charge card it will verify it. Since Payoneer debit cards aren't compatible with UK/US seller accounts, they wont work.

It's not like Amazon check the card the first time, and let you roam free thereafter, no, they check each time you make any changes to the card or add a new card.

Thanks for answer, there is many topics saying that. I asking this because on my legit account I successfully linked payoneer card as charge method. Maybe it's because Payoneer business master card, but if I good remember I also add and my private Payoneer debit master card as a charge method too.

Maybe there any other people who successfully linked Payoneer card as a charge method ?

elmo 01-12-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OlgKama (Post 823867)
Thanks for answer, there is many topics saying that. I asking this because on my legit account I successfully linked payoneer card as charge method. Maybe it's because Payoneer business master card, but if I good remember I also add and my private Payoneer debit master card as a charge method too.

Maybe there any other people who successfully linked Payoneer card as a charge method ?

Payoneer no longer works for a charge card

Payoneer works great for withdrawing funds for Amazon though

TonyAlmeida 01-16-2017 10:00 AM

If the first card you bought working why would you want to change it?