eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon selling privileges have been removed - without valid CC (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/104455-amazon-selling-privileges-have-been-removed-without-valid-cc.html)

DuSpast 01-18-2017 07:48 AM

Amazon selling privileges have been removed - without valid CC

Hello,

Yesterday my account was suspended, because my Credit Card informations are not longer valid.

I used it for a new account on Amazon.com. Purchased the VCC here in the Forum.
Also the monthly fee was already charged about a week ago.
Billing informations is also a USA Address.

Here is the message:

Hello,

We removed your listings because your credit card information may no longer valid. You are currently unable to sell on Amazon.

Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to list items without a valid credit card on file.

To sell on Amazon.com, please update your credit card informations. You will be redirected to the credit card update page the next time you sign into your account.
Once you have updated your credit card information, please send a confirmation to seller performance team.

What should i do now, add the same CC again or purchase a new one?

russellmr2 01-18-2017 07:55 AM

Re: Amazon selling privileges have been removed - without valid CC

1. How old is the account with the cc?
2. Does the billing address match the actual billing address on the card?
3. Did this happen right before/on the disbursement date?

Play 01-18-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Also the monthly fee was already charged about a week ago.
Im presuming your a Pro seller - in which case where are your fees going from each month? - is it being taken from your account balance or are they delving into the card balance?

If its the latter, its most probably because the card doesnt have sufficient funds and so Amazon are removing it from the account.

DuSpast 01-18-2017 08:52 AM

Yes i am a Pro Seller.

The account is about 7 days old.

I had an Order and it did cover the monthly fee. I checked the balance and the monthly fee was already charged from my sales.

The first payout was planed for January 25.

My Sales were not more then $100 yet.

The business address is different then my the billing address.

russellmr2 01-18-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuSpast (Post 825045)
The business address is different then my the billing address.

Amazon business address and credit card billing address on amazon can be different, but i am asking about the billing address matching with the AVS billing address registered on the card...

For example:

Amazon Billing address:
Joe Smith
123 Street Lane
Somestate, 12345

AVS Credit Card Billing must also have the same address:
Joe Smith
123 Street Lane
Somestate, 12345

If for example the zip code or street number does not match, you will get the "Credit card invalid" message... and it looks like thats your problem.

Did the seller who you bought your AVS card from provide you with the billing address that is on the card?

DuSpast 01-18-2017 09:30 AM

Yes i totally can understand that.

And no the seller didn't gave me any billing address. The only thing i was told that the address has to be in the USA.

MichaelW 01-18-2017 09:38 AM

If you can use any address you want, why would you pick the billing different than the business address?
Have you try to contact the seller?

alim 01-18-2017 09:50 AM

I have the same issue.some accounts have been suspended where billing is different .have you tried reentering the card details with the business address

Play 01-18-2017 10:15 AM

If you've purchased the VCC from the forum and the seller didn't take an address from you - it is most likely the case this isn't an AVS based card so it wouldn't matter.

russellmr2 01-18-2017 10:54 AM

If i were you, i would contact the seller and ask him if the card is an AVS card and if it supposed to work with Amazon... otherwise we are guessing at this point.

In my experience with AVS from the marketplace, sellers ask for the US billing address that they register on the card.. when you use it on amazon everything matches and works as it should. :clap:

elmo 01-18-2017 03:47 PM

This is a problem that has been occurring recently with a handful of US amazon pro accounts.

Amazon is constantly updating their systems making it harder for stealth accounts to be created. In the UK, this was an issue about a year back, so I figure the US is a little further back.

Right now the solution is to add your own proper bank card, debit or credit, that has not been used previously on an amazon account. If you're adding a debit make sure it has at least $10 on it. Prepaid cards have been known to have issues and that is most likely the issue you're experiencing. Simply add your own proper debit or credit card, and keep the name of your amazon account the card holds name, and the US address that is on your amazon account as the billing information.

Again, all you're doing is adding a card number and expiration date, no other new information is being introduced to the account. The name of your amazon account and the US address that is on the amazon account is the billing information (along with the phone # that is in your settings / info page). All this USA information on your account can be found if you go to the settings / info page and look at business address / return address information.

Make absolute sure the card you are adding has never been used on an amazon account before. Once you update this, appeal the suspension and you should be reinstated within a few hours.

Once you do this, send me a private message and let me know if it worked or it didn't work.

alim 01-18-2017 06:37 PM

does it mean they wont charge the card for the 40dol and will charge the eller account balance right

Play 01-18-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alim (Post 825164)
does it mean they wont charge the card for the 40dol and will charge the eller account balance right

They charge the card only when the seller account balance doesn't have sufficient funds to cover the monthly fees.

elmo 01-18-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alim (Post 825164)

Keep at least a balance of $40 when you add your own CC and then check your CC statement to see what they charged

alim 01-18-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 825170)
They charge the card only when the seller account balance doesn't have sufficient funds to cover the monthly fees.

for my recent accounts ,on every disbursement date theyre sending a notification for pay your balance action required even though the balance in the seller account can easily cover it.I think theyre attempting to charge the card for either the entire amount of $40 or a higher amount then their usual test charge

GreenBean 01-18-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alim (Post 825181)

it.I think theyre attempting to charge the card for either the entire amount of $40 or a higher amount then their usual test charge

Just a FYI... after the UK issues, we increased the funds on cards. We have not had further issues.

alim 01-18-2017 09:07 PM

do you think this is a problem with the pro merchant accounts or would it also be a problem in case of individual accounts

elmo 01-18-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alim (Post 825181)
for my recent accounts ,on every disbursement date theyre sending a notification for pay your balance action required even though the balance in the seller account can easily cover it.I think theyre attempting to charge the card for either the entire amount of $40 or a higher amount then their usual test charge

Yes it seems they have increased the charge on the cards.

DuSpast 01-19-2017 02:41 AM

Ok i will try it out within the next days.

Yes it is for a Pro Account.

What was also a little bit crazy, that when i checked my balance on Amazon the fee was more then $39. This is why i contact the Seller Support to ask, if this is the monthly fee. And they told me, that since the business is not in the USA (just the warehouse is in the USA) they charge about $50 per month. But they already minus it from my balance.

ersincemil 01-19-2017 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuSpast (Post 825210)
Ok i will try it out within the next days.

Yes it is for a Pro Account.

What was also a little bit crazy, that when i checked my balance on Amazon the fee was more then $39. This is why i contact the Seller Support to ask, if this is the monthly fee. And they told me, that since the business is not in the USA (just the warehouse is in the USA) they charge about $50 per month. But they already minus it from my balance.

Hi my friend,

I understand that amazon suspended your account for credit card not valid reason. Before 2 days i have the same issue and received the same email from them.

I make account which is 1 month old on Amazon for name. Credit card is never used before on Amazon. Amazon suspend my account before 2 days because of they was not able to charge the credit card for the service fee of $39.99. I received several emails for that i need to pay the balance but for some reasons i was not able to put money on credit card and i pay the balance with 1-2 days late for the monthly subscription. The account is still new with only 1 sale and i don't have any defect rates. They also suspend my account. I updated my credit card and put money on it and pay the subscription fee also as they ask in email i confirmed with seller performance yesterday. Today i received email from them:

"Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team"

I still didn't appeal it on sellercentral. Can you help me what to do in order to reinstate. Iam really confused and sad for that :(

rookprop 01-19-2017 02:53 AM

Please try not to use an ACTUAL CREDIT or DEBT card. Not good advice who ever is saying that. It has ALL your actual info such as address and name. All of that needs to match.

Ask one of the Mods if they will tell you which pre paid card works. I know but Im not giving that info out.

It sometimes takes Amazon systems a week or two to catch invalid cards. Your info needs to match. You cant give different billing than actual address most often. They dont like that. Especially if youre trying to do stealth

chaichaoyi 01-19-2017 03:02 AM

Same thing happened to me. This is a (very) "soft" suspension.

Add a working credit card, respond to the email, and in 24 hours, your account will be reinstated.

Btw, I guess your account is new (i.e. created after last November). I have multiple accounts, and only my latest account encountered this issue. Not sure whether this extra measure will be gradually extended over older accounts.