eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Suspended for copyright (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/104497-suspended-copyright.html)

ebaysuck 01-19-2017 04:26 PM

Suspended for copyright

Hello today got 1 of my accounts suspended for copyrights.They flagged 3 of my listings I have around 800 on that account. Do you guys know anyone who can help write nice appeal letter maybe to fudge the invoice?. I make my own product and do not sell phake.

Hello,

You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic. Examples of these items are at the end of this email.

Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. If you have any open orders, please ship them.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

To sell on Amazon.com again, please send the following information to pq-review@amazon.com:

-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Any additional details you would like us to know.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon.com again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.

To learn more about our policies, search for "Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy" and "Intellectual Property Violations" in Seller Central Help.

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/...us/performance).

Gladiator 01-19-2017 04:29 PM

Re: Suspended for copyright

If you were someone I took down and fudged a letter saying I authorized you to sell my items, I'd try to have you criminally prosecuted. Clearly you are infringing someones rights if they hit you for copyright, whether or not you make it.

ebaysuck 01-19-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 825412)
If you were someone I took down and fudged a letter saying I authorized you to sell my items, I'd try to have you criminally prosecuted. Clearly you are infringing someones rights if you hit you for copyright, whether or not you make it.

You didn't understand me. I don't need to fudge a authorization letter. I have a legit invoice for the materials I buy to actually make the product but the invoice is on my name and has my address only that part needs to be fudged. The account is stealth and has made up name and address. And amazon didn't even provide who claimed copyright infringements for the product I actually make

Gladiator 01-19-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaysuck (Post 825417)
You didn't understand me. I don't need to fudge a authorization letter. I have a legit invoice for the materials I buy to actually make the product but the invoice is on my name and has my address only that part needs to be fudged. The account is stealth and has made up name and address. And amazon didn't even provide who claimed copyright infringements for the product I actually make

When I hit people on Amazon for infringement they give you an item number. I've been contacted by vendors on there so they have to pass along details.

You can remove your name off the invoices, fine, but don't fudge anything else on the list or you could have a really bad day.

Are you a clothing/shirt seller?

ebaysuck 01-19-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 825419)
When I hit people on Amazon for infringement they give you an item number. I've been contacted by vendors on there so they have to pass along details.

You can remove your name off the invoices, fine, but don't fudge anything else on the list or you could have a really bad day.

Are you a clothing/shirt seller?

Yes they gave the item numbers but they didn't tell who flagged me maybe that's a competitor who doesn't have any rights to do that. I'm trying to figure out how to save the account and no I'm not a clothing/shirt seller

ebaysuck 01-20-2017 11:20 AM

Anyone can help me ?

rookprop 01-22-2017 02:07 AM

Honestly. Call it quits on that account.

Create a new account but somehow change the name a little bit. Actual John Smith becomes Jonn Smite. Put whatever ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address you want.

Sell the items and also use filler items like 99 cent pencils.
Sell your items in question also. When you get that letter again. Send in the LEGIT LETTER authroizing you. That way, if anything comes up legally, you just say you must have mispelt your account name. Nothing illegal about not using your residential address.

Sketchy but thats as close to legal as I can get you.