Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-29-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Hi guys
Strange thing happen, created new account with real details,
New laptop, mobile dongle, real details, real debit card.

As soon as created account they suspended and says refer performance notification but no email no message what so ever,

Bit strange for me, anyway waited around 10 min and then sent email to amazon and after I think 2 min it was active.

Anyone had this before??

This account safe to use?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-29-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 297
Thanks: 24
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Hi guys
Strange thing happen, created new account with real details,
New laptop, mobile dongle, real details, real debit card.

As soon as created account they suspended and says refer performance notification but no email no message what so ever,

Bit strange for me, anyway waited around 10 min and then sent email to amazon and after I think 2 min it was active.

Anyone had this before??

This account safe to use?
The account became active 2 minutes after you sent message? I tend to think this is just a coincidence.... Amazon Support never reacts so fast.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-29-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichaoyi View Post
The account became active 2 minutes after you sent message? I tend to think this is just a coincidence.... Amazon Support never reacts so fast.
Exactly, maybe auto suspension and auto restore,
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-29-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

then this morning after alomst 10hours they replied this

I have investigated and found that your account status is active. It was at a suspended status when you have created this case. Our performance team has reinstated your selling privileges as requested.


anyone else had this before? sems bit strange tome
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-29-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,267
Thanks: 1,376
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

I am sure a few months ago I saw a similar thread outlinging the same thing

As far as I remember they never worked out what caused the issue initially
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-29-2017
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,826
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 909 Times in 559 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
then this morning after alomst 10hours they replied this

I have investigated and found that your account status is active. It was at a suspended status when you have created this case. Our performance team has reinstated your selling privileges as requested.


anyone else had this before? sems bit strange tome
Its because they are detecting similarities between the previous account you created. Even though you're using a new machine / new IP. There are still too many similarities
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-29-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Its because they are detecting similarities between the previous account you created. Even though you're using a new machine / new IP. There are still too many similarities
@ elmo it was real detail account,ltd company and not single information used previously,

even if they suspended due to similarities then should not be active automatically?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-29-2017
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,826
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 909 Times in 559 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
@ elmo it was real detail account,ltd company and not single information used previously,

even if they suspended due to similarities then should not be active automatically?
You made it on a computer you've made amazon accounts before

Either user accounts or virtual machine -- that is why you got the auto-suspension
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-29-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
You made it on a computer you've made amazon accounts before

Either user accounts or virtual machine -- that is why you got the auto-suspension
No emlo made it on Brand New Laptop never used!!! thats what actually shocked me and within few minutes its active
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-30-2017
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,826
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 909 Times in 559 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
No emlo made it on Brand New Laptop never used!!! thats what actually shocked me and within few minutes its active
What is the source of the IP?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-30-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
What is the source of the IP?
Mobile dongle
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-30-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,907
Thanks: 4,599
Thanked 7,055 Times in 6,426 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Were you selling something as the LOWEST price in a popular category? I have seen in the past Amazon will flag a listing so that any new sellers of that listing seem to get axed right away e.g. certain DVD listings and such
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-30-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Were you selling something as the LOWEST price in a popular category? I have seen in the past Amazon will flag a listing so that any new sellers of that listing seem to get axed right away e.g. certain DVD listings and such
Rost as mentioned in first post this was new account created with real detail and as soon it's created it's suspended and then after 10min restored

It's bit strange to be never had this before
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-30-2017
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,826
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 909 Times in 559 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Mobile dongle
Re-used IP address. Given you were reinstated shortly after appealing, its most likely that
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-30-2017
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,826
Thanks: 1,082
Thanked 1,543 Times in 1,252 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

They most likely took the account down to make sure the LTD company information on companies house matches what you gave - they tend to be overzelous with things like this.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-30-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,267
Thanks: 1,376
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Nearly all IP addresses these days are reused pretty much

While the IP address may have caused it, it seems unlikely IMO. If it was a case of an IP that has been used before causing a limitation then that sort of thing would happen with nearly every new Amazon account
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-30-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 279
Thanks: 31
Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Nearly all IP addresses these days are reused pretty much

While the IP address may have caused it, it seems unlikely IMO. If it was a case of an IP that has been used before causing a limitation then that sort of thing would happen with nearly every new Amazon account
this has happened to me before with a re-used IP suspected on a 4g dongle

Either that is the problem here or the laptop is refurbished and has been used before.

or might just be a random suspension as created at an odd hour e.g like 4am UK time..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-30-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,267
Thanks: 1,376
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Yep it could well be the IP address or one of many other things. Only Amazon will know for sure!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-30-2017
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 90
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Amazon account suspended as soon as it's created and then active after 10min

Quote:
Originally Posted by james921 View Post
this has happened to me before with a re-used IP suspected on a 4g dongle

Either that is the problem here or the laptop is refurbished and has been used before.

or might just be a random suspension as created at an odd hour e.g like 4am UK time..
time could be the reason as created around 1AM
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amazon account still active but ability to sell suspended desikanjar Amazon X 7 08-04-2014 01:12 PM
active account, FBA return to Suspended account address kockedoff Amazon 3 11-20-2013 05:45 PM
Supposed Top Rated account suspended but still active: WHY brokerbriand3 eBay Suspensions 7 08-15-2013 02:12 AM
Suspended for an in-active account*** Maineone1 eBay Suspensions 1 07-31-2011 01:44 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts