eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Feedback Removal System Changed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/104801-feedback-removal-system-changed.html)

shalomcity 02-02-2017 12:46 PM

Feedback Removal System Changed

Here's the million dollar question. Has amazon changed the feedback removal system. Last October it was fine. November was hell. Nothing was removed by the amazon bots then December back to normal. I am hearing it changed this month back to the November model. Is this true? Is something happening here? What are you all hearing or experiencing. Please share! I can't get anything removed. It used to be easy as pie to do so.

ilcarletto 02-02-2017 01:08 PM

Re: Feedback Removal System Changed

guitarca18 02-02-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 827881)

This is a link to an ebay discussion but the OP was asking regarding Amazon.

jakobrockz 02-02-2017 01:18 PM

Just got a feedback removed yesterday on Amazon because the buyer described the item as "good" when I described it as "very good" (it was a book, but forreal who leaves a 1 star neg feedback over that little of a difference on a school textbook without contacting the seller first???)

Amazon removed it without even contacting me back.

I've never had problems removing feedback on either sites, unless I am really at fault

chaichaoyi 02-02-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 827887)
Just got a feedback removed yesterday on Amazon because the buyer described the item as "good" when I described it as "very good" (it was a book, but forreal who leaves a 1 star neg feedback over that little of a difference on a school textbook without contacting the seller first???)

Amazon removed it without even contacting me back.

I've never had problems removing feedback on either sites, unless I am really at fault

How to get Amazon involved (and hopefully remove negative feedback)?

Is there a time limit such that too-old feedback cannot longer be reviewed & removed?

e2free 02-02-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaichaoyi (Post 827932)
How to get Amazon involved (and hopefully remove negative feedback)?

Is there a time limit such that too-old feedback cannot longer be reviewed & removed?

They have some automatic system which is really hard to understand, but once they rejected no way u able to remove that feedback

frksmth 02-02-2017 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalomcity (Post 827868)
Here's the million dollar question. Has amazon changed the feedback removal system. Last October it was fine. November was hell. Nothing was removed by the amazon bots then December back to normal. I am hearing it changed this month back to the November model. Is this true? Is something happening here? What are you all hearing or experiencing. Please share! I can't get anything removed. It used to be easy as pie to do so.

Are you trying to get the buyer to remove some negative feedback or are you trying to get Amazon to remove wrong negative feedback? Both are still possible on my US and UK accounts, as of now.

chaichaoyi 02-03-2017 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 827957)
They have some automatic system which is really hard to understand, but once they rejected no way u able to remove that feedback

Can you please give some leads/hints for this Amazon automatic system? Like, a keyword so that I can research into this new thing.

ilcarletto 02-03-2017 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarca18 (Post 827883)
This is a link to an ebay discussion but the OP was asking regarding Amazon.

ooops.. sorry, noobye me. Thanks.