eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Listing on Amazon EU (DE, FR, IT, ES) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/104884-listing-amazon-eu-de-fr-es.html)

AL15BMW 02-06-2017 08:26 PM

Listing on Amazon EU (DE, FR, IT, ES)

Hope all are doing great. My first post and I am enjoying the help and information everyone share here.

Any experience and help would be highly appreciated in regards to listing items on Amazon EU channels with European chargers attached outside the box when shipping? Like for example listing U.K. made iPad or iPhone and listing it in Germany and when sold, we can ship the phone with European charger attached outside the box or placed in the shipping box?

Once someone from Amazon contacted us in regards to expanding our items to other EU channels and when this question was placed to him, his reply was vague and didn't give definitive answer whether it is allowed or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elmo 02-06-2017 08:59 PM

Re: Listing on Amazon EU (DE, FR, IT, ES)

Either way seems fine, just let the customer know that a separate shipment is coming with the european charger.

For simplicity it seems it would be easier to put them together in the same package. Have a few ready to go with European charger / others ready to go with UK chargers etc.

AL15BMW 02-07-2017 03:02 AM

Thank you for the update Elmo but you sure it would not put us in trouble for not shipping proper European charger item initially?

elmo 02-07-2017 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL15BMW (Post 828588)
Thank you for the update Elmo but you sure it would not put us in trouble for not shipping proper European charger item initially?

That depends if your customers are complaining about a lack of charger etc

Prodigious 02-07-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL15BMW (Post 828543)
Hope all are doing great. My first post and I am enjoying the help and information everyone share here.

Any experience and help would be highly appreciated in regards to listing items on Amazon EU channels with European chargers attached outside the box when shipping? Like for example listing U.K. made iPad or iPhone and listing it in Germany and when sold, we can ship the phone with European charger attached outside the box or placed in the shipping box?

Once someone from Amazon contacted us in regards to expanding our items to other EU channels and when this question was placed to him, his reply was vague and didn't give definitive answer whether it is allowed or not.

Elmo is right. Many a time customer don't bother. But some one complain,then it's a problem. It's a violation of Amazon policy. You can not sell uk adapter item in eu and eu adapter item in Uk.
Even I was selling uk to eu converter in uk and Amazon removed the listing. Same with the phones and iPads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk