eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/105142-amazon-suspension.html)

G1master 02-15-2017 11:50 PM

Amazon Suspension

Dear Forum members,

I have just joined and have been reading alot of the posts in this forum for sometime. Thank you!

I need some help.

We are new sellers on Amazon. We are the manufacturer of the products and our Brand is currently under re-assignment with the US Trade Mark office.

So we listed our products generic. We have not used any Brand words in our titles or descriptions.

We appealed usind the following information, Sales Authorization letter and product purchase contract.

Amazon look at the information that we submitted and have closed our account.

Can anybody assist in how we can successfully appeal this?

We have product in tranist to Amazon wharehouses currently.....

Thank you for your time.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Amy

RustyShackelford 02-16-2017 04:55 PM

Re: Amazon Suspension

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1master (Post 830601)
Dear Forum members,

I have just joined and have been reading alot of the posts in this forum for sometime. Thank you!

I need some help.

We are new sellers on Amazon. We are the manufacturer of the products and our Brand is currently under re-assignment with the US Trade Mark office.

So we listed our products generic. We have not used any Brand words in our titles or descriptions.

We appealed usind the following information, Sales Authorization letter and product purchase contract.

Amazon look at the information that we submitted and have closed our account.

Can anybody assist in how we can successfully appeal this?

We have product in tranist to Amazon wharehouses currently.....

Thank you for your time.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Amy

Why was it suspended in the first place? Copy paste the original suspension, and then their denial letter. Obviously omit your seller name and any info that can be linked to the account.

elmo 02-16-2017 05:33 PM

If you cannot login at all it means they closed your account, most of the time for linking.

G1master 02-17-2017 01:46 AM

I worked out what we did wrong. It was a serious breach of Amazons TOS.

There are already sellers in the marketplace who are selling similar products under there own brand name. We listed our products as GENERIC as our brand is currently under TRANSFER ASSIGNMENT with the US Trade Mark office. So we jumped the starting gun so to speak.

I realise now how dumb a mistake we just made. Didn't put mush thought into it but I can clearly see the problem now.

We appealed however we were unsuccessful and Amazon sent a message saying that we can not sell on Amazon anymore. Even though our response was will crafted and with all emotion removed. I can see that I didn't fully understand why we got suspended in the first place. Now its clear to me.

So we will appeal the not allowed to sell on Amazon now. I was thinking of using the Appeals template and guidelines ....... to create our appeal.

its a nervous mess for us because we are the manufacturing company.

any thoughts would b appreciated. :-)