Just got suspended because of complaint from enforcement@v3pmshield.com???????? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-28-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Just got suspended because of complaint from enforcement@v3pmshield.com????????

We have a suspension pending on an account because of a complaint to amazon from enforcement@v3pmshield.com who claims that we are selling a product which they own the rights to. We've tried to research this website and email and nothing comes back. We only sell brand name products for large brand names who have their own legal teams representing them, so we can't imagine any of them would hire someone obscure like this to represent them. Anyone heard of them? How can we find out if this is legit? How could Amazon simply take anyone's word who files a rights owner complaint without making sure it's a legit complaint first? This is crazy...

Any information on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated...

notice@amazon.com <notice@amazon.com>
12:56 AM (11 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

We still need more information about your plan to address rights owner complaints.

If you want to resolve this dispute, contact the rights owner:
--enforcement@v3pmshield.com

If resolved, ask the rights owner to contact us at notice@amazon.com to withdraw their complaint.

To sell on Amazon.com again, please send us a plan that explains
-- The issues that caused the complaints.
-- The actions you took to resolve the issues and prevent similar complaints.

Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders. For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help. To send us your plan, click the Appeal button next to this email on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central.

We will review your plan and decide if you may sell on Amazon.com again.

To learn more about our policies, search for "Intellectual Property Violations" in Seller Central Help.

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/contact-us).

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Just got suspended because of complaint from enforcement@v3pmshield.com????????

Here is the message we get when we try to contact the supposed complainer:

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
12:14 PM (3 minutes ago)

to me
Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to enforcement@v3pmshield.com because the domain v3pmshield.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
The response from the remote server was:
DNS Error: 28540691 DNS type 'mx' lookup of v3pmshield.com responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: v3pmshield.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822; enforcement@v3pmshield.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; DNS Error: 28540691 DNS type 'mx' lookup of v3pmshield.com responded with code NXDOMAIN
Domain name not found: v3pmshield.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:14:46 -0800 (PST)
Old 02-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Just got suspended because of complaint from enforcement@v3pmshield.com????????

Domain name not found: v3pmshield.com

Have you tried it without the V : 3pmshield.com
because that one exists.. so either its a typo, or someone is using those anonymous email type places so you cannot contact the actual rights owner.
Old 02-28-2017

Longevity: 64%

http://3pm.ai/

seems like what they do
Old 02-28-2017

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
We have a suspension pending on an account because of a complaint to amazon from enforcement@v3pmshield.com who claims that we are selling a product which they own the rights to. We've tried to research this website and email and nothing comes back. We only sell brand name products for large brand names who have their own legal teams representing them, so we can't imagine any of them would hire someone obscure like this to represent them. Anyone heard of them? How can we find out if this is legit? How could Amazon simply take anyone's word who files a rights owner complaint without making sure it's a legit complaint first? This is crazy...

Any information on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated...

notice@amazon.com <notice@amazon.com>
12:56 AM (11 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

We still need more information about your plan to address rights owner complaints.

If you want to resolve this dispute, contact the rights owner:
--enforcement@v3pmshield.com

If resolved, ask the rights owner to contact us at notice@amazon.com to withdraw their complaint.

To sell on Amazon.com again, please send us a plan that explains
-- The actions you took to resolve the issues and prevent similar complaints.

Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders. For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help. To send us your plan, click the Appeal button next to this email on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central.

We will review your plan and decide if you may sell on Amazon.com again.

To learn more about our policies, search for "Intellectual Property Violations" in Seller Central Help.

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/contact-us).

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com

Reply back to Amazon asking to provide the correct contact details because the address provided by them is not correct and the domain doesn't exist.

Open a case on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL15BMW View Post
Reply back to Amazon asking to provide the correct contact details because the address provided by them is not correct and the domain doesn't exist.

Open a case on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
will not make any difference they will keep provide you same email, only right owner can retracts complaint
Old 03-01-2017
Threadstarter  

So if I wanted to shut down another seller all I have to do is go to:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports/infringement (the dedicated page for reporting amazon intellectual property infringements) and file a bogus claim with a bogus company name and bogus email address?

I'm about to go have me some fun now!!! This is great, time to eliminate couple hundred competitors...
Old 03-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
So if I wanted to shut down another seller all I have to do is go to:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports/infringement (the dedicated page for reporting amazon intellectual property infringements) and file a bogus claim with a bogus company name and bogus email address?

I'm about to go have me some fun now!!! This is great, time to eliminate couple hundred competitors...
it might work but you may face legal action as u using someone else name, keep updated how this goes
Old 03-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackelford View Post
http://3pm.ai/

seems like what they do
OP pay attention to the link here.

This is a legit company with professional licenses. Not some bogus email.
Old 03-14-2017
Threadstarter  

I reached out to the owner of 3pm, assuming Amazon just made a typo when providing me with their email. He seemed cool and asked me to email his company with my amazon store details and etc to resolve it. I did that more than a week ago. No response so far...:(
Old 03-15-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Based on the website, they look pretty large. Could be just tied up with typical corporate red-tape. I'd wait a few more days and then email him again, politely asking if there was any progress, and re-confirming your commitment to resolving any discrepancies and providing any information to resolve the issue.
Old 03-15-2017

Longevity: 57%

"To sell on Amazon.com again, please send us a plan that explains
-- The actions you took to resolve the issues and prevent similar complaints."

Best bet is to appeal and tell them that you have removed all listings for them and it won't happen again blah blah blah......
Old 03-15-2017

Longevity: 74%

I personally dont think that this a big company. Looks more like one office with a couple of goons for hire by small companies that cannot manage it internally. Those keep on poping up from time to time to mess with resalers.
Old 03-17-2017

Longevity: 48%

I got a similar email for infringement where I couldn't contact the person and the email would bounce back. So I contacted amazon about it and they would keep sending me a generic email saying to resolve it with the person of interest and have them contact amazon to remove the claim. About a week after the generic emails I get an email saying your claim has been removed and you are reinstated to sell the asins in question. So maybe just contact amazon and create a case and let them figure it out.
Old 03-18-2017

Longevity: 51%

i got similar complaints from right owners and amazon banned my account