Quick Question on linked accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-28-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Quick Question on linked accounts

Hi. I had an account linked last year for (stupidly!) logging in using my own (banned) i.p address, obviously it was linked an banned, then deleted. My question is, if I logged in again to an account which would be linked to a banned account what would the procedure be and how long would it take? Would Amazon just delete the account, put it into review or suspend, and how long would it take for them to do this? Sorry for so many questions, I am just wondering how long it takes from the moment they are linked to the moment they do something about it.

The reason why is because I think my accounts may have been linked, however they have only put one of the European accounts into review (Italy, where i had a brief suspension a month back and then let back on with a valid poa which I have kept to) but the others are fine, would they have done this if they had been linked accounts or would they all have be banned?

Any info would be appreciated a lot as it seems all news is bad news when it comes to Amazon!

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2017

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Quick Question on linked accounts

It varies best to move on to another account.

Learn from the mistakes until you have it down perfectly
Old 02-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Thanks Elmo, are you saying this one will pretty much be closed then? I was told that maybe the review is because only a month ago I was suspended due to a acceptable poa which I submitted and Amazon were happy with, pjus it was only put into review by one account which was the Italian account.

Thanks again
Old 02-28-2017

Longevity: 65%

I would look at it like that yes. If you know it was linked it's only a matter of time before it gets closed, no point in using it and risking losing funds.
Old 03-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Sorry to reply again but, if Amazon thought that the accounts may be linked would they still allow me to sell while they 'review' the account? I am still able to sell on all other accounts and the review was put into place yesterday morning and i'm still allowed to sell today.. is this a good thing or should I still look to make a new account? There isn't anything to link accounts other than me logging into a library account once last month, other than that there is 1 item the same to what I was selling on my banned account.. In my experience this account should have been linked and banned by now, again sorry for asking questions but the not knowing is the most worrying part but I logged in today and there is no ban and I am still able to sell and with draw from other EU market places.

Thanks