Amazon help needed - will pay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-11-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Amazon help needed - will pay

I had three accounts and we were selling primarily Polo Ralf Lauren products. Our entire business was destroyed in few months, after Amazon shut down all three accounts, demanding for a letter from the brand owner. We used to buy our products in bulk from local PRL factory outlets, literally hunting for clearances and good deals. Sales were Great. I was wrapping and shipping shirts with my wife 708 hours even day!
Now we are left with sales on eBay, a pathetic and slow place comparing to Amazon.
Amazon requires there invoices from APPROVED distributors. We sent them 30 invoices from the factory outlet. They said it is not what they want. One PRL employee said "we don't have distributors, NONE. We just sell directly to department stores, such as Macy's, Nordstrom. The biggest buyer is TJ Maxx.
Still some sell on Amazon. HOW? Please help.
I will appreciate if someone could give me an advice. We would pay for a true invoices, not from brick and stone stores and online markets (Amazon doesn't accept them).
Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: Amazon help needed - will pay

id recommend contacting polo ralph laurens head offices and explain to them that you have been buying from their outlets and selling on amazon and that amazon are looking for a letter to prove authenticity. Provide the head office with the receipts you have from the outlet and just ask for a simple letter stating that the products you have been selling are authentic, You need to make sure the letter says 'Vachagans shop are selling authetic products' or something on the lines of that.
Old 03-11-2017

Longevity: 64%

Let me play devils advocate here. You are not buying it from an authorized distributor. You are buying it from an outlet. You are not an authorized reseller. Especially on an online platform. Say the product is supposed to come with warranty. They bring it to the retailer. They ask them where did you buy it. They say amazon from a third party seller. Bam. Denied. Then they go complaining to Amazon. No Ralph Lauren will not provide you with any paper work. Believe me they don't want people doing what you're doing. On amazons behalf they don't want third party resellers anymore. Read the seller forums. There are hundreds of sellers in your situation.
True amazon definition of New is a new product being sold by an authorized distributor that comes with full manufacturer warranty. Which you are not selling. Amazon no longer allows discriptions for new products. So you fall under the used category.
That being all said your only option here is to get creative with paperwork. If not find new platforms to sell on. Best of luck.
Old 03-14-2017

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackelford View Post
Let me play devils advocate here. You are not buying it from an authorized distributor. You are buying it from an outlet. You are not an authorized reseller. Especially on an online platform. Say the product is supposed to come with warranty. They bring it to the retailer. They ask them where did you buy it. They say amazon from a third party seller. Bam. Denied. Then they go complaining to Amazon. No Ralph Lauren will not provide you with any paper work. Believe me they don't want people doing what you're doing. On amazons behalf they don't want third party resellers anymore. Read the seller forums. There are hundreds of sellers in your situation.
True amazon definition of New is a new product being sold by an authorized distributor that comes with full manufacturer warranty. Which you are not selling. Amazon no longer allows discriptions for new products. So you fall under the used category.
That being all said your only option here is to get creative with paperwork. If not find new platforms to sell on. Best of luck.

Other platform Good luck.... their profits would never EVER match same profits come close to Amazon TRAFFIC NO WAY!!! Not worth the time DEAD