eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Stealth Account Creation Questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/108186-stealth-account-creation-questions.html)

HelpNeeded 06-15-2017 10:38 AM

Stealth Account Creation Questions

Hello all, this is my first post to the forum. I purchased the Amazon Stealth guide and have spent much time reading through the forums. I just have a few questions left that I would really appreciate some clarification on before I dive into creating my first stealth account. Any information even just to one question even would be very much appreciated. Thank you all for your help!

- Can I create a new account under my stealth name, then register for an EIN under my real name for tax purposes? Is this something that would be flagged instantly or is this information they can not check?

- If I purchase a VCC from the marketplace here on the forum for Amazon. I provide the stealth details like name and address that will be used for the new account correct? This is used to confirm the account. But it only has $4 on the card; just enough to verify. So can this card be continually reused/reloaded to pay seller fees and such by loading funds on it from a bank account or Paypal or such?

- Also I see a VBA (Virtual Bank Account) can be purchased from these sellers as well for Amazon. Do you typically provide the merchant with the details you wish to use for your stealth account and then once received you have access to that account and it can be used like a traditional check account?

On the other hand from what I understand from the stealth book is I can open up multiple checking accounts in my name at local banks and these will work fine because Amazon cannot see past the account and routing number, they cannot see your name and such?

- Also when using VMware and creating a new workstation for a new Amazon account, as far as browser fingerprinting goes is just changing the time zone and varying the browser that’s used with the operating system enough? What else is useful to be changed?

elmo 06-15-2017 03:42 PM

Re: Stealth Account Creation Questions

1. Yes
2. Most VCCs will work with any info, including your own debit and credit cards. Most VCCs cannot be reloaded unless you buy a special one
3. Once you add a bank for creation you can add another one at a later point
4. Correct mismatching names for withdrawing works fine the majority of the time
5. As many changes between virtual machines as possible is best

Good luck! :thumb: