Multiple ALLOWED Amazon Accounts - If one is suspended do they ALL go down??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-24-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Exclamation Multiple ALLOWED Amazon Accounts - If one is suspended do they ALL go down???

Hi I Have a Question about Multiple ALLOWED Accounts.

We are allowed to have multiple amazon accounts under our name with permission you can confirm by viewing Prohibited seller activities and actions area, It says

=====================================
Multiple seller accounts:

Operating and maintaining multiple Seller Central accounts is prohibited.

If you have a legitimate business need for a second account, you can apply for an exception to this policy:

Go to Contact us.
Click Selling on Amazon, then select Your account, then select Other account issues.
In your request, please provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account. To be considered for approval:

You must have a separate bank account for each Seller Central account. We will not approve multiple Seller Central accounts that use the same bank account within the same region. If you sell across regions (for example in North America and Europe), you may use the same bank account for your Seller Central accounts as long as your accounts are linked though Amazon Global Selling.
Each account must have a separate email address.
The products and services sold in each account must be different.
Your Performance Metrics must be in good standing.
We will respond to your request within 2 to 3 business days. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in account termination.

===================================
Ok my question is since it looks like we are being forced to show id to get a account now this may be the only option to have multiple accounts BUT if they suspend one would they have a domino effect and take them all down. I can find reference to this anywhere? probably because we could make stealth up until now and people took that route. With all the competing seller attacks, legions of the "just launched" and amazons general insanity a account going down is a given.

Does anyone have any idea if they would hit them all if one gets taken down? If not might be a good idea to spawn a bunch and not use the original one connected to your name to keep it clean?

Any feedback?

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-24-2017

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Multiple ALLOWED Amazon Accounts - If one is suspended do they ALL go down???

Honestly I would make sure each account is separate and unique to itself. I wouldn't risk sharing information even with an exception from amazon. Most reps are not consistent with what they do, so I would personally play it safe instead.
Old 06-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Multiple ALLOWED Amazon Accounts - If one is suspended do they ALL go down???

Never let one account be associated with others - even if the option exists...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
elmo (06-29-2017)
Old 06-29-2017

Longevity: 49%

can i have Amazon.com as well as Amazon.uk account on a same computer and same Internet (ISP) ?
Old 06-30-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 47%

it makes it difficult since they are now asking for PHOTO ID to register a business account and ive heard of them asking for it for personal accounts a few times as well. even if you register the business under a corp name and ein what about the photo id? they have you upload it and unless you use a passport it would have you address which wont match the account. I had some i left at personal which didn't get hit with ID request yet. but ive seen people on seller central saying they are being asked for ID to make a personal account maybe all a matter of time. Since they are trying to get rid of the tidal wave of spoofed "just launched" accounts that all the sellers on seller central are complaining about big time those are personal they will have to eventually get to those aswell. So if we need photo id eventually in USA to make any account that really puts a monkey wrench in. thats why i wondered if you can spawn off a legit account make a bunch and cross you fingers they last.

it hit me this morning why amazon is so evil they are spreading the misery of how they handle there employees to the rest of us. ive read the stories of how the ceo's cry and the mental state the employees stay at, the warehouse workers get paid so little they live in there cars in the parking lots, next is the suicide nets lol. How sellers can take each other out with a copyright or trademark thing that is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ will take you down and no way to get back, but they dont care and there is nothing you can do. There are a dozen to take the place of each one thats knocked down. How many here have had a account taken out buy no fault of there own but from a competitors dirty tricks AKA "Seller Wars" it not a mistake on amazons part its how bezos wants it. A deathmatch its how he runs his company and treats his employees of course he wants us to dance to that tune.

But the money flow, its irresistible. $$$$$ where else does money move like that, that fast and that big. you can be a millionare in 6 months. Its crazy how some people blow up so big. If you want that flow you gotta be there. So we all have to live under the shadow of the god king Robo-bezos lol

The key is to stay one step ahead of the next area of carnage lol

this was a idea, since some people say they have accounts that sell in multiple countries and amz will suspend the usa one but they can still sell in canada so i wondered if the suspension curse spreads. becasue if not as long as you have one clean account you might be able to spawn off of it endlessly? or untill they block that aswell. but whatever we see happening in UK be sure its gonna be on our shore in no time, best to prepare since making new accounts is getting harder. So every time they do something new even if not in your country you gotta start gearing up for it.

I dont see anyone competing with amazon. "Jet" tried but has anyone heard from them since. And now amazon is eating up "wholefoods" Robo-bezos will devour the world like some crazy comic book villain, just give him time. LOL