eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Account suspended w/o any notice, Amazon ignores me. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/109474-account-suspended-w-o-any-notice-amazon-ignores-me.html)

MrPorter 08-05-2017 12:24 PM

Account suspended w/o any notice, Amazon ignores me.

Hello forum,

Recently I got suspended for copyright on DE marketplace. Then I went to other marketplaces and deleted the "copyright" listings. Next day my FR account was suspended without any explanation. They do not reply to my messages either.

Meanwhile my UK account was suspended for ODR, I sent a Plan of Action and havnt received any response since. (the suspensions happened a week ago).

There is still some money being held in these accounts.

Is there some kind of an email address which I could contact and get a response? Since they ignore me I am affraid they will not transfer my money. :hail:

elmo 08-05-2017 12:27 PM

Re: Account suspended w/o any notice, Amazon ignores me.

Are they requesting anything to restore access?

MrPorter 08-05-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 863412)
Are they requesting anything to restore access?

Nothing. After my request I received info from DE marketpalce that they will transfer cash after 90 days. However, I got anything from UK nor FR, even upon my request..

elmo 08-05-2017 03:17 PM

Try sending them a message through the seller central contact page and ask them if there is anything you can provide to restore access. If you have access to invoices, tell them you can provide invoices if necessary.

dachilla 08-06-2017 06:39 AM

Pretty usual for copyright infringement. You get banned on one EU marketplace with email notice and then the other marketplaces will follow within the next days without any email notice. You get the money after 90 days.

ma.tt 08-07-2017 02:30 PM

I was suspended for the same issue by Amazon.de and any appeals were refused. 3 months later an account manager called to offer some help. She's been working with Amazon.de seller performance team for over one month now, they asked invoices, claim withdrawals that I already provided, a whole list of my suppliers. I don't know what else they're gonna ask to drive us crazy, however, the fact is that an Amazon account manage has not been able to reinstate us so far. Seller performance team sucks. I begin to think Amazon just wanted us out as we were competing with them.

MrPorter 08-11-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 863450)
Try sending them a message through the seller central contact page and ask them if there is anything you can provide to restore access. If you have access to invoices, tell them you can provide invoices if necessary.

I cant get any reply from Any of the Amazon marketplaces whatsoever... wtf I sent them multiple messages

Rippedoffagain 08-11-2017 09:03 AM

they just want your suppliers so they can then boot you out out.

dachilla 08-11-2017 10:08 AM

get over it and start a stealth account. better start 2. I know it hurts, but this is what it will eventually come down to. the earlier you start the better for ya.