eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Account Setup (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/109671-amazon-account-setup.html)

Davfos 08-12-2017 03:29 PM

Amazon Account Setup

Hi,

I am looking to setup a few Stealth Amazon accounts on my current computer (have previously been banned).

I have bought the Amazon guide but was a little disappointed that it is a little out of date (still some good information), however, I am now looking to setup my first few accounts and wanted to understand how much I need to do.

I am planning to create a new VMware system with a clean install of windows and some basic files to get going, do I need to ensure this is on a new user account (as it is a virtual system I wouldn't have thought so, but still want to ask just in case)?

Can I also copy that Virtual System and then reuse for new accounts?

Also, can I use the same dongle for several accounts (as long as I ensure the IP changes each time)?

I will be using new information (stealth), VCC and then verify that information by sending docs, what do they need for that? - How much should I always keep on my card as Amazon tests the cards every now and again?

Is there anything else I need to know?

Thanks in advance for your help!

elmo 08-12-2017 08:05 PM

Re: Amazon Account Setup

I do not recommend VMware for creating accounts, instead get new laptops

Managing multiple accounts with VMware does not seem to be an issue

Don't clone, install fresh virtual machines

Same dongle is fine as long as you track ips and never reuse the same Ip

The UK Amazon test charges are 1£ for each marketplace disbursement

ashernug 08-14-2017 02:15 AM

Amazon Guide is out of date

Davfos 08-14-2017 03:56 AM

Thank you for your help!

I don't have the option for buying several laptops, too costly and not portable.

So starting, using and managing several accounts within one laptop is okay with a virtual system?

How soon do they ask for documents?

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 865002)
I do not recommend VMware for creating accounts, instead get new laptops

Managing multiple accounts with VMware does not seem to be an issue

Don't clone, install fresh virtual machines

Same dongle is fine as long as you track ips and never reuse the same Ip

The UK Amazon test charges are 1£ for each marketplace disbursement

metatrade 08-14-2017 07:02 AM

Elmo,
Why do you not recommend Vmware for creating new accounts?

ScottieBoi 08-14-2017 12:16 PM

Just to clarify, What he's saying is the VM is fine to use, but use a different computer to set each account up, initially. Not sure why, though. I'm all ears

metatrade 08-14-2017 03:09 PM

Well I'm literally just about to start creating new accounts on Vmware so I'm all ears too

elmo 08-14-2017 05:26 PM

Within the last couple months Amazon has increased security with how they can detect stealth accounts. This wasn't always the case and VMware in the past never gave me issues.

There is something vulnerable about VMware when it comes to creating accounts, something flags them. It could just be my system and others have no problem using VMware to create accounts. From my experiencing creating accounts, I no longer use VMware as it started having too many issues and now I use dedicated formatted laptops. Give VMware a try and see how it works for you.

I make each account look as unique as possible, including a different GPU/CPU/settings which you can't entirely change with VMware, unless you're very tech savvy. I keep it simple and so far dedicated laptops has been working for me a lot better than VMware for creating accounts.

For managing accounts, it seems VMware is still not an issue as I run all my personal stores and the majority of my clients do as well via VMware. Its just the creation part that is a bit tricky these days.

Freakzilla 08-15-2017 03:13 AM

Elmo,

Do you see any problem with using an IPad to create an account, then resetting it and starting again?

elmo 08-15-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 865494)
Elmo,

Do you see any problem with using an IPad to create an account, then resetting it and starting again?

Hey, I wouldn't know much about that as I don't use MACs at all. Sorry!

metatrade 08-17-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 865394)
There is something vulnerable about VMware when it comes to creating accounts, something flags them.

For managing accounts, it seems VMware is still not an issue as I run all my personal stores and the majority of my clients do as well via VMware. Its just the creation part that is a bit tricky these days.

If a new account is created on a brand new formatted laptop, At what point do you think it would be safe to move it to and manage it with a VM?

1. Immediately after creation?
2. One a week of creation?
3. After a product has been listed?
4. After a product has sold?
5. After receiving the first disbursement?

ScottieBoi 08-17-2017 10:32 AM

He's saying to CREATE it on another laptop and manage it on VM. Pretty straight forward

metatrade 08-17-2017 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieBoi (Post 866042)
He's saying to CREATE it on another laptop and manage it on VM. Pretty straight forward

Yes, I understand that however, my question was AT WHAT POINT after creation is it deemed safe to start managing the account with a VM.

1. Immediately after creation?
2. One a week of creation?
3. After a product has been listed?
4. After a product has sold?
5. After receiving the first disbursement?

elmo 08-17-2017 12:33 PM

3-5 days after creation would be safe. You should get a welcome email from amazon, that email almost always means it has already passed the initial review/registration

sasha007 08-17-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 866081)
3-5 days after creation would be safe. You should get a welcome email from amazon, that email almost always means it has already passed the initial review/registration

Does the welcome mail come for buyer registration as well? I don't seem to receive any