eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Leaving suspended stealth accounts in the red (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/110061-leaving-suspended-stealth-accounts-red.html)

Canadianleaf 08-27-2017 11:51 PM

Leaving suspended stealth accounts in the red

If you have a stealth account and it becomes suspended, has anyone ever canceled their card on the account and abandoned it? I have a new account that was recently suspended without reasoning and I have about $70 in debt.

shootemup321 08-28-2017 04:38 AM

Re: Leaving suspended stealth accounts in the red

No one on here is going to tell U to avoid fees it's just wrong. U use the service u should pay up.

dachilla 08-28-2017 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootemup321 (Post 868221)
No one on here is going to tell U to avoid fees it's just wrong. U use the service u should pay up.

I don't really see it that way. Many times AMZ closed accounts for no reason. I don't see the point of paying my fees after I got f*cked over. Sometimes they even charge monthly fees if the account is already down. They better make damn sure they deduct their fees before they close down the account for no reason.

sfenoid13 08-28-2017 10:47 AM

cam Amazon charge you for the fees in red using your bank account details? I cancelled the CC on file already but the bank account remains. should I close the bank account from my bank? just today amazon started asking me to vrify the bank account details even though bank account was never changed or updated. they gave m 48 hours to verify it or they say they will suspended my selling privileges, which is stupid because my account has been suspended for a long time already..

shootemup321 08-28-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 868229)
I don't really see it that way. Many times AMZ closed accounts for no reason. I don't see the point of paying my fees after I got f*cked over. Sometimes they even charge monthly fees if the account is already down. They better make damn sure they deduct their fees before they close down the account for no reason.

I was thinking he meant ebay I forgot about amazon. I know amazon when they close your account they take your money for good so in that case I don't know what I would do cause I never been in that situation.

ScottieBoi 08-28-2017 11:47 AM

I just commented on a similar post. On one hand I want to ask why you wouldn't pay them what you owe them, but then I think about all of the money that they keep on suspended accounts. Just close the bank account. Screw Amazon lol

rsot 08-28-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfenoid13 (Post 868262)
cam Amazon charge you for the fees in red using your bank account details? I cancelled the CC on file already but the bank account remains. should I close the bank account from my bank? just today amazon started asking me to vrify the bank account details even though bank account was never changed or updated. they gave m 48 hours to verify it or they say they will suspended my selling privileges, which is stupid because my account has been suspended for a long time already..

Don't double post (ideally) - your other post is there and ppl have commented...

Fees should always be paid or resolved rather than plainly "stiffed" because the rest of us sellers get screwed over in the long run (one aspect of many)

Canadianleaf 08-29-2017 05:04 AM

Just an update, from the many other threads I've read Amazon HAS and will charge your bank, especially if its a considerable amount of money - which would be my case.

GhostOfAmazon 08-31-2017 01:47 PM

So just cancel the bank account. Easy fix.

granite 09-01-2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speer (Post 868448)
Just an update, from the many other threads I've read Amazon HAS and will charge your bank, especially if its a considerable amount of money - which would be my case.

Can you please post some links to those threads?

kris3841 09-05-2017 02:22 AM

I have not ever seen Amazon charge any of my bank accounts (deposit methods) for suspended account fees. I'd be pretty sure they would charge your debit/CC so then if you are maxed out on that card you might even incur an "over the limit fee". Your best interest might be to pay up on this one if you plan on not closing that card.

GhostOfAmazon 09-06-2017 04:05 AM

LOL

Or you could just call your bank and tell them Amazon is trying to charge your card and you've already closed the account, and ask the bank to cancel the card and issue a new one with new #'s.

I change my credit cards every 6 months just to keep safe anyways. Never have to worry about some past merchant using your card # again for some unauthorized crap.

rookprop 09-08-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speer (Post 868448)

WRONG. INCORRECT.

AMZ has NEVER EVER gone through my bank due to negative balance.

They will charge your credit card though. Cancel it.

GhostOfAmazon 09-09-2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookprop (Post 870406)
WRONG. INCORRECT.

AMZ has NEVER EVER gone through my bank due to negative balance.

They will charge your credit card though. Cancel it.

You're not the only person who's ever sold on Amazon...if multiple other users have reported they've done it, best to stay on the safe side....

granite 09-12-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 870418)
You're not the only person who's ever sold on Amazon...if multiple other users have reported they've done it, best to stay on the safe side....

Although rookprop could've left the first line out of the post, there's still the point that if amz are capable of doing that, they would likely do it to everybody.

It would still be nice to see the posts saying that amz did do it. Or, for that matter, any other instance of a company taking funds out, solely with the account numbers, without proper auth.

Canadianleaf 09-12-2017 08:47 PM

From the hundreds of threads ive read theres been numerous instances of people showing disdain that Amazon withdrew from their bank account on file.

If you owe money, Amazon will use everything at its disposal to acquire that money.

Search for the forums.