eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Verification - VAT Certificate (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/110787-amazon-verification-vat-certificate.html)

mov 09-23-2017 12:09 PM

Amazon Verification - VAT Certificate

Hello.

Iv been selling on amazon for about 3 years, i got a email from verification team to provide a vat registration certificate... i explained to them that im not vat registered as iv not gone past the threshold... but they keep and sending the same message out to provide the vat certificate

How do i get around this,

Thanks in advance

dachilla 09-23-2017 12:19 PM

Re: Amazon Verification - VAT Certificate

Last week they wanted me to sign up for selling products of sexual wellness (goes without saying that I don't sell any products about sexual wellness or anything rudimentary in that direction). And not only once. Whatever, I signed up for it, because it was requested lol. After that they asked me to sign up for sexual wellness products again... 3 more times. Looks like verification team is in a lot of pre-x-mas hassle. Just keep on telling them you haven't registered for VAT and eventually you may succeed.

If not it might very well be time to become creative.

e2free 09-23-2017 12:47 PM

Your turn over must be higher they only send once you reach the limit or less you not uk resident

dachilla 09-23-2017 01:18 PM

Thought about the turnover as well, but when I watched my own UK account... Never got this message... to me it seems more to be a glitch in the verification process.

mov 09-23-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 873425)
Your turn over must be higher they only send once you reach the limit or less you not uk resident

Im a uk resident, and not hit half the threshold..

mov 09-23-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 873421)
Last week they wanted me to sign up for selling products of sexual wellness (goes without saying that I don't sell any products about sexual wellness or anything rudimentary in that direction). And not only once. Whatever, I signed up for it, because it was requested lol. After that they asked me to sign up for sexual wellness products again... 3 more times. Looks like verification team is in a lot of pre-x-mas hassle. Just keep on telling them you haven't registered for VAT and eventually you may succeed.

If not it might very well be time to become creative.

Iv told them 3 times and even mentioned in the KYC case, the advisor told me they would also mention to the verification team.. but got the same message today morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 873436)
Thought about the turnover as well, but when I watched my own UK account... Never got this message... to me it seems more to be a glitch in the verification process.

I wish it was a glitch, i highly doubt it

e2free 09-23-2017 03:13 PM

kyc case is useless and seller support, if the turnover is less then simply send email to verification team, they normally reply within 24 hours