eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Manually verifying Amazon UK account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/111933-manually-verifying-amazon-uk-account.html)

JohnWall 11-03-2017 08:08 AM

Manually verifying Amazon UK account?

Does anyone know if it's possible to manually verify Amazon UK accounts before they ask you for the documents when you get close to £15k in sales? I'd prefer to do this now on my stealth accounts rather than run into issues further down the line.

e2free 11-03-2017 08:19 AM

Re: Manually verifying Amazon UK account?

No you can't, only way you can do it sell quickly and reach around 5k gbp they will request doc
They are really fast these days verify within few hours
If they account is made properly

GreenBean 11-03-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 881840)
No you can't, only way you can do it

If the account is made properly

This applies for a stealth account on any platform.

:peace:

JohnWall 11-03-2017 08:54 AM

Thanks for the replies. I didn't think it was possible but saw a comment in another thread about it so wanted to make sure

GreenBean 11-03-2017 09:01 AM

Amazon UK is fast to change methods from my observations.

Whatisnot practised today, may change in the near future.

That said, with the holiday silly season of selling starting, the status quo will likely stand.

Amazon wants its profits.
;peace:

JamesNorth101 11-03-2017 09:01 AM

That's not totally true

It is possible that you will get a verification request right at the start of the account being created if it's made in certain ways

It's never guaranteed but you can increase the chances of the request happening

JohnWall 11-03-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 881855)
That's not totally true

It is possible that you will get a verification request right at the start of the account being created if it's made in certain ways

I've had to submit docs on two new accounts before I could list any items but they were still under the £15k limits

e2free 11-03-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 881855)
That's not totally true

This is not true
The doc request after account creating is totally different then verification, when Amazon system trigger this can be due to many reason they request id etc to confirm the account.
After this does not mean it's verified.

Then again when you hit limit they will request the doc again,

JamesNorth101 11-03-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 881872)
This is not true
The doc request after account creating is totally different then verification, when Amazon system trigger this can be due to many reason they request id etc to confirm the account.

I know that one of them is different.

You can also get a request that does fully verify the account, but again that is very hit and miss

There are about 5 different types of request that Amazon can send over before they let you start selling. There is a massive variation

e2free 11-03-2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 881874)
I know that one of them is different.

You can also get a request that does fully verify the account, but again that is very hit and miss

There are about 5 different types of request that Amazon can send over before they let you start selling. There is a massive variation

yes exactly @ OP even after fully verified account they can even fail verification anytime

JamesNorth101 11-03-2017 11:10 AM

That applies to any account

Any account can be verified and then still be limited. That applies across Amazon, eBay and PayPal

Being verified doesn't mean that you can just do anything you want

All accounts still get reviewed now and then even if they are verified

Canadianleaf 11-03-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 881872)
This is not true

Doesn't the verification ask for the exact same piece of ID as used with the doc request at account creation?

When ever I switch to professional seller AMZ asks for utility/cc bill and id. If they ask for verification what would be different?

e2free 11-03-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 881939)
Doesn't the verification ask for the exact same piece of ID as used with the doc request at account creation?

When ever I switch to professional seller AMZ asks for utility/cc bill and id. If they ask for verification what would be different?

off course this has to be same ID

Canadianleaf 11-03-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 881942)
off course this has to be same ID

So basically they're doing a task they've already accomplished, ie ask for an id that they've already seen when you opened the account.

Doesn't seem logical to me.

e2free 11-03-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 881974)
So basically they're doing a task they've already accomplished, ie ask for an id that they've already seen when you opened the account.

Doesn't seem logical to me.

It does seems logic since at first they asked id coz account not created properly this was just extra step to verify, this caused due to many reason, vcc, ip addrss, how account created
I never had this issue, since my creating method is quite good I only need to verify once sometime they do ask after 1 or 2 years

If you or anyone getting id request straight after opening account need to review steps creating account

Canadianleaf 11-03-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 881982)
It does seems logic since at first they asked id coz account not created properly this was just extra step to verify, this caused due to many reason, vcc, ip addrss, how account created
I never had this issue, since my creating method is quite good I only need to verify once sometime they do ask after 1 or 2 years

If you or anyone getting id request straight after opening account need to review steps creating account

I only get ID request after registering for professional seller which I apply for usually within the same month.

Possibly you didn't do this on your accounts or waited for an extended time?

Regardless, if they verify your ID after account creation and then ask for same ID again down the road that means Amazon is incompetent and making futile requests. I'd supply the same ID I already gave them.

The question is will they accept the same ID for a second time or decline it?

e2free 11-04-2017 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 881984)
I only get ID request after registering for professional seller which I apply for usually within the same month.

Possibly you didn't do this on your accounts or waited for an extended time?

Regardless, if they verify your ID after account creation and then ask for same ID again down the road that means Amazon is incompetent and making futile requests. I'd supply the same ID I already gave them.

The question is will they accept the same ID for a second time or decline it?

This is the problem it's down to person who is checking your ID, 2 times means more risk to get rejected.

It's deal with different different departments inside Amazon they can request same doc again and again you need to learn a Lot best to browse the forum

dachilla 11-04-2017 10:19 AM

All accounts I created recently were immediately shut down by seller perf. and passed to seller verification for a full verification (opening an amazon payments account). I like this way better than the uncertainty until one hits the 15k mark.

e2free 11-04-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 882062)
All accounts I created recently were immediately shut down by seller perf. and passed to seller verification for a full verification (opening an amazon payments account). I like this way better than the uncertainty until one hits the 15k mark.

its not true maybe yours account but not everyone, review your creating method

dachilla 11-04-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 882071)
its not true maybe yours account but not everyone, review your creating method

How do you know it's not true?

Canadianleaf 11-04-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 882062)

That sounds scary. I've never used AMZ payments but I believe this would require legitimate verification such as a credit check of some sort which you cant stealth.

Did you use a VPN and a Virtual machine?

e2free 11-04-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 882148)
That sounds scary. I've never used AMZ payments but I believe this would require legitimate verification such as a credit check of some sort which you cant stealth.

Did you use a VPN and a Virtual machine?

No it's very easy all you need working vcc, good vpn or dongle works very well,
I found AZ easier then PayPal