eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   sales volumes are not supported by buyer feedback or an established sales history (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/112588-sales-volumes-not-supported-buyer-feedback-established-sales-history.html)

JohnWall 11-28-2017 03:53 PM

sales volumes are not supported by buyer feedback or an established sales history

Has anyone been suspended because of this? Bemused a little as the account only has 4 sales. I was first asked to supply more details about my business which I did then I was sent an email saying my account was suspended due to not receiving feedback. I appealed this suspension licking their arse a bit by promising the world just to get the cash released but they replied with this;

"Hello,

Your account review has not yet been completed. We ask for your patience as buyers review their orders and leave feedback on your account.

At this time, we are unable to provide you with more information or respond to further inquiries on this matter until our review is complete.

We will notify by e-mail when our review of your account is complete.

We appreciate your cooperation."

I read that as "we are keeping the suspension on your account until you have received some feed back" surely this is not right? Feed back from Amazon customers is as rare as rocking horse siht! Just after getting the £2100 out of the account then I'm going to ditch it so don't really fancy pumping time into it just to get feedback.

JamesNorth101 11-28-2017 04:03 PM

Re: sales volumes are not supported by buyer feedback or an established sales history

You have sold only 4 items and they total £2100? I think the issue you may be having is that you sold very high value item on the account right away without any trading history.

Even with Amazon you do need to build it up a bit slower than that

JohnWall 11-28-2017 05:05 PM

Re: sales volumes are not supported by buyer feedback or an established sales history

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 887331)
You have sold only 4 items and they total £2100? I think the issue you may be having is that you sold very high value item on the account right away without any trading history.

Even with Amazon you do need to build it up a bit slower than that

I've got a handful of accounts I'm running in the same way, the suspension is due to having no feedback from the sales not the amount?

JamesNorth101 11-28-2017 05:08 PM

I expect that the reason that they want to see feedback is because of the value of the items

GreenBean 11-28-2017 05:58 PM

Did you crank start the account for Black Friday or just before?

:juggle:

JohnWall 11-28-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 887354)
Did you crank start the account for Black Friday or just before?

:juggle:

Sales were made around two weeks ago on this account

JohnWall 12-02-2017 02:48 PM

Anyone know if I have lost this account for good unless feedback is received?

e2free 12-02-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWall (Post 888158)

No, you will get account back normally takes around 30 days

assad 12-02-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWall (Post 888158)

i dont understand why you are not just asking the buyers to leave feedback

elmo 12-02-2017 06:16 PM

You have 4 sales... befriend those 4 customers and explain the situation that you’re a new seller and need their positive words (assuming they were happy with their order)

Most people will leave feedback if you ask nicely enough

JohnWall 12-03-2017 04:22 AM

Request for feedback has already been sent with no response

Napu 12-03-2017 01:05 PM

I think you have used your brand new account to sell expensive items. Amazon just hold your funds and temporary suspend your account to see if there is any complaint from customers before they can let you sell again.

e2free 12-03-2017 07:57 PM

Even if you get feedback they will still take time to restore your account

elmo 12-04-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWall (Post 888240)
Request for feedback has already been sent with no response

That is what you would write to amazon. You have already asked them kindly for feedback and they have not responded.

There is nothing else you can do as a seller and if they see this, they will often times reinstate you without issues (but after the 30 day review).

Having the positive feedback from buyers ASAP means you can appeal and usually get reinstated much sooner than the full 30 days (often times just a few days).

Newday445 12-05-2017 07:42 PM

Did they completely remove your selling privileges during the review.

sk8pat777 12-06-2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newday445 (Post 888639)
Did they completely remove your selling privileges during the review.

ThT is what suspenion means in Amazon land.