eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Seller Address Different From IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/112743-seller-address-different-ip-address.html)

BannedAmazonSeller 12-05-2017 08:51 PM

Seller Address Different From IP Address

Can I use my girlfriend's New Jersey home address to register for her seller account even though we both live in California and will be running the business here, will Amazon flag this?

If so, can I use a VPN to create her seller account using her New Jersey address?

I want to do this because I plan on selling some of the same items I sold on my suspended account. I read that Amazon will flag similar items sold, esp. if seller accounts are in the same city or state.

rsot 12-05-2017 10:44 PM

Re: Seller Address Different From IP Address

You can use an out of state address as long as you are in the same country. Now the real question is WHAT VPN will you use? You don't need to use a vpn - just a good regular IP, even if California IP is used since you are in the USA...

BannedAmazonSeller 12-06-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 888672)
You can use an out of state address as long as you are in the same country. Now the real question is WHAT VPN will you use? You don't need to use a vpn - just a good regular IP, even if California IP is used since you are in the USA...

Thanks rsot. In the Amazon Ghost guide, it says:

"First off know that the address you choose should be REAL and listed in your general area (usually within 100 miles from your IP location)."

Is this rule still relevant? I actually purchased and plan to use this mobile hotspot (https://www.amazon.com/FreedomPop-No.../dp/B00KSLH6TE) for my internet connection. I believe the IP will be dynamic but local (California).

As for VPN - I was looking at ExpressVPN because I can choose/set the VPN location to New Jersey so while the IP address is dynamic, I can always get a local New Jersey IP address that matches my new seller account address in New Jersey. Is this necessary or overkill?

About listing the same inventory via the new seller account - I actually read one of your responses on another thread (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon...r-account.html) where you said:

"Would need to change UPC, descriptors, title and new photo - make it clean as possible."

Is changing this information sufficient to list items from a suspended account? I've been reading that Amazon will flag my new seller account if I try to sell a similar item as the suspended account, especially if both account IPs share the same city/state? Is this true?

Thank you! :hail:

Napu 12-06-2017 12:50 AM

I'm a seller in Singapore and I use VPS IP in Japan. Never get a problem!

BannedAmazonSeller 12-06-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 888672)

@rsot, any advice on my latest question? thanks for your help!

amazon 8 years seller 12-06-2017 06:47 PM

Register a new Amazon account NOTE:
ask your girlfriend to check this address has been used on amazon before or not, if used, the account will be associated.

You can use VPN, but use a brand new, unused

If you all copies old account products sold to new account and more than 30% of the products are the same, it will be considered by Amazon as account related, which is very dangerous.
You can copy the old product to the new account, but the new one will be uploaded with more new products . For example: your old product is 100 listings, you put 100 old products into the new account to sell, will be 100% of the same, if your new account also uploads 1000 new listings item, then to this percentage is 10% of the same, This percentage is safe.

Amazon upload to pay attention to avoid big brands, it is easy to be complained, you can sell non-branded products, although the price is cheap, but Small profits but quick turnover can make money the same, even more.

I can help you put EBAY products in bulk to the Amazon for sale. New account every week i can help you upload 1000 listings at every market ( US,CA,MX total 3000 listings , )

i also provide "Drop Shipping " service, provide suppliers to you, so you can resell the product without any inventory. You can list the supplier's products on your online store, then purchase it directly from the supplier when you sold an item.

elmo 12-06-2017 08:05 PM

generally any USA fresh IP will be fine for operating a USA amazon store

However, if you wanted to run things as perfectly as possible, it certainly won't hurt to have everything match, including an IP from the same state the account address is registered under.

GreenBean 12-06-2017 08:14 PM

BannedAmazonSeller,

If you have OUR stealth guide, please make sure you get your subscription activated.

Should the guide be from elsewhere, try to avoid quoting pirates. :boink:

This is what you should attempt; make your account a brand new person. Have nothing to link yourself to old and new.

Try to make your new life simple. Use the quickest internet access that you are comfortable to use. We have found being in a new city is helpful....being that new you ;)

Keep the questions coming.that is how you learn.

:thumb:

BannedAmazonSeller 12-06-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 888795)
BannedAmazonSeller,

If you have OUR stealth guide, please make sure you get your subscription activated.

Should the guide be from elsewhere, try to avoid quoting pirates. :boink:

This is what you should attempt; make your account a brand new person. Have nothing to link yourself to old and new.

Try to make your new life simple. Use the quickest internet access that you are comfortable to use. We have found being in a new city is helpful....being that new you ;)

Keep the questions coming.that is how you learn.

:thumb:

Thanks Greenbean! The quote is directly from Aspkin's guide. How do I activate my susbscription?