eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   New Account Velocity Limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/114168-new-account-velocity-limits.html)

shalomcity 01-22-2018 12:15 PM

New Account Velocity Limits

Creating a new account. How much feedback do you need to be safe 20-10 the first month? I want to avoid the suspened velocity review.

elmo 01-22-2018 02:24 PM

Re: New Account Velocity Limits

There are no set numbers

Just try to get as much feedback as possible while slowly expanding sales/volume

Keep your account in excellent metrics and you'll be fine

ScottieBoi 01-24-2018 09:24 AM

I still wanna know how you get feedback and why Amazon doesn't push for people to leave feedback. My main account has 129 orders with 8 feedbacks. I messaged people a while back requesting fb, but NO responses. Sure wish Amazon made people leave fb

quietstorm 01-28-2018 09:01 PM

This whole feedback/velocity thing is nonsense. Your best option is to sell all FBA initially. If you do this, you will have nothing to worry about. If you are looking to increase your feed, though, Jeff Cohen offers this software. Feedback Genius That is not an affiliate link. It is a tool a seller can use that will send autogenerated emails to their buyers based off of the parameters set. It is highly customizable as well, so you have the ability to be as aggressive/passive as you'd like while remaining compliant.

jakobrockz 01-28-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quietstorm (Post 897747)
This whole feedback/velocity thing is nonsense. Your best option is to sell all FBA initially. If you do this, you will have nothing to worry about. If you are looking to increase your feed, though, Jeff Cohen offers this software. Feedback Genius That is not an affiliate link. It is a tool a seller can use that will send autogenerated emails to their buyers based off of the parameters set. It is highly customizable as well, so you have the ability to be as aggressive/passive as you'd like while remaining compliant.

That's awesome that you mentioned him... my CPA does his tax work as well.

quietstorm 01-28-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 897749)
That's awesome that you mentioned him... my CPA does his tax work as well.

Jeff is a friend of mine -- Great guy. He brings a ton of positive energy wherever he goes and is always onto the next big thing. In addition to this, he finds the time to be a great father. Stand up guy.

rsot 01-28-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieBoi (Post 897075)
I still wanna know how you get feedback and why Amazon doesn't push for people to leave feedback. My main account has 129 orders with 8 feedbacks. I messaged people a while back requesting fb, but NO responses. Sure wish Amazon made people leave fb

Maybe include note/thank you card with orders asking to leave fb to continue growth of your business.

tentecs 01-30-2018 04:31 PM

I've had many datapoints. If your bankroll is on the line, so to speak, it's best to play it safe.

Auctionking 01-31-2018 11:35 PM

You can make buying accounts and purchase your cheap items using Amazon gift cards

alekov 02-01-2018 11:33 AM

I recently went through Xmas season selling with a new account with NO feedback - sales in the vicinity of $30k-$40k per month. NO issues. I think as long as you have no major problems with your sales (returns, defects, etc) you should be fine...

Quick question - I just tried creating a pro seller account, and was immediately hit with a Seller Identity Verification. Is that something normal now, or it just happens on some accounts? Any advice on how to avoid it when creating a new account? Maybe try creating a personal account first and later convert it to pro seller account?

dachilla 02-01-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 897759)
Maybe include note/thank you card with orders asking to leave fb to continue growth of your business.

I inclued note and thank you card and offer a free tee if they give positive feedback. Out of 978 orders i got 1 (ONE) feedback. at least it was 5 stars.

alekov 02-01-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 898608)
I inclued note and thank you card and offer a free tee if they give positive feedback. Out of 978 orders i got 1 (ONE) feedback. at least it was 5 stars.

Wow, free T-shirt and people still don't do it? That's crazy... Amazon customers suck!

dachilla 02-01-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alekov (Post 898611)
Wow, free T-shirt and people still don't do it? That's crazy... Amazon customers suck!

but they pay the bills way more than ebay customers do... at least for me :)

andrae254 06-25-2018 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quietstorm (Post 897747)

Totally agree with this, I used FBA when I started trading on Amazon and it is really a big advantage for sellers.

------

FBA calculator | by Seller SEO

SaiJin 06-25-2018 10:37 AM

Are you talking about seller feedback or product reviews?

ajabahey33 07-04-2018 07:30 PM

For first month you should don't add a lot product it's risky.

rsot 07-04-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajabahey33 (Post 929071)
For first month you should don't add a lot product it's risky.

Explain better your experience

ajabahey33 07-04-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 929083)
Explain better your experience

If you add a lot product when start sell. Amazon will velocity review 15-30 days or more.

WhoAmINow 04-01-2019 07:00 PM

I have started selling with a non stealth account. We are 100% FBA with sales spread over two ASIN's. We have 137 sales for $740 in our first 7 days of selling. We have zero seller feedbacks yet. Are we going to hit a velocity review if all sales are FBA? Should we wait till we get some feedbacks? 5, 10? does it matter?

I closed the FBA listings and was thinking to wait 30 days before opening them again since I don't have proper invoices for the products being sold, we buy from alibaba and get paypal invoices which Amazon does not accept for anything.

Thoughts? Should we keep selling or should we wait for seller feedbacks or wait 30 days?