id verify for amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-08-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default id verify for amazon

Having issues with the new system. They;re not accepting my passport or drivers license.

Need to know if anyone is having success? whats the success rate with using passport vs DL?

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-09-2018 at 02:44 AM. Reason: ph*toshop talk
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2018

Longevity: 39%
Default Re: id verify for amazon

i think there are problems with your passport or DL , you need to contact Jeff since the verification team won't respond any more after 2 to 3 fail attemps.
Old 02-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

DL’s should work.

Must be the doc’s. Where did they come from?

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-09-2018 at 07:58 AM.
Old 02-09-2018

Longevity: 65%

I have better luck with passport
Old 02-12-2018
Threadstarter  

I just created a new account and was about to place the PP and Bank S. then i received an message stating i can no longer sell as the account is under review. Open this thing 5 minutes ago. Opened hundreds of stealths without ever being linked. Not sure if a new system has linked something somehow or not. Wrote the SOBs acted dumb and stating I just opened this account, so whats up my n***as. Will waiting a couple of hours to see if they give me a hint or not. Then i'll open another, if it stays open, i'll add the required info and see if they accept it and will let you guys know.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-13-2018 at 02:26 AM.
Old 02-13-2018
Threadstarter  

little more info. I did open 4 accounts, 3 with no suspensions, yet they do need docs to verify you.

The last one i did different that got suspended upon opening., i chose a uk address to open amazon.com (which can be done) they did however suspend it and it's under receive until i provide them with utility bill. I did and will wait to see the out come. (perhaps cuz ip is in US).

The reason, I chose to start opening account with uk address. Is I normally, use the w8** tax form for UK. so i thought that might help match things a bit better. The main reason for this is because i had one of my account suspended of some new s**t. Stating i need to verify identity, this is due to your account status, history or listings.

There's 2 reasons why they might of sent me this. First note that my account has no issues. But either someone reported the listing condition of a item, so they looked into my account, saw tom as entity, and dick as payment method(disbursement) and tax. Or their computers are starting to check accounts and noticed the entity doesn't match the tax.

okay i'm done for today. will let you know how the utility works out. then i'm going to open 2 more. one same way, and the other with US address.

p.s. one more thing, it's going to be tough if I open US address amazon, they require docs. Then turn around and state you're not a US citizen and do the W8** form.. unless i do a partnership perhps. Anyone know how to get multiple ein's? thinking of doing the Form SS-4, just would prefer a quicker and instant solution.
Old 02-13-2018
Threadstarter  

well guidetstar fixes a lot of issues with the tax.. lol
now only main thing, are they starting to scan and see if the entity is different from the payment method (disbursement). Do you guys put your real names with your bank accounts? I know they state to put your name and not your bank name or your company name?
Old 02-13-2018

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksacct View Post
well guidetstar fixes a lot of issues with the tax.. lol
now only main thing, are they starting to scan and see if the entity is different from the payment method (disbursement). Do you guys put your real names with your bank accounts? I know they state to put your name and not your bank name or your company name?
Why not buy the guide?
Old 02-15-2018
Threadstarter  

This is a new system. not sure if the guide is updated or i'd purchase it.
Old 02-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Ive been working on this for a long time. I believe, as stated above that you guys were right. the doc wasn't good enough. used idcheck to check them. and kept on editing it and trying to figure out how to make it pass all those check. MRZ is the main thing. Amazon monkeys don't really manually check them, they just place the id into a software. and the outcome is either a yes or take a hike. don't think they care if the id is from planet mars. just as long as it's scanable. (my scannable DL, wasn't good enough though..hmm)

with that said. It passed the ID check , but now it's hitting me with bank statement couldn't be verified. name and bank matches. but that wasn't good enough. do they use a cleaning house to check if the account is valid? does the routing have to be on the statement? hmm.. I still don't know and i'm trying to figure it out.

To the person that messaged me, i cannot reply because i don't have enough points on aspkin/...lol God Bless me, i'm living on Excedrin at the moment. but if you can reply to me and help me on that bank statement issue, i'd appreciate it.

to all above that replied. if you need this psd template i'd gladly forward it to you as a thank you. The thought of going back to ebay is killing me.

Last edited by marksacct; 02-15-2018 at 12:32 AM.