Help with Performance Notification listing a generic or different product than desc.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-10-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Help with Performance Notification listing a generic or different product than desc..

I received a Performance Notification on one ASIN than a few hours later received another for two more ASIN's. All three ASIN's are the same brand the notifications stated:

We are contacting you because you are listing a generic or different product than described on the detail page. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to list items against detail pages for different products.

If this problem continues, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.

Here are some examples of your listings that do not follow this policy:
ASIN:

We have canceled the listings mentioned above. To appeal this decision, please provide legitimate invoices for the above ASINs.

I sent legitimate invoices for the product and here is the response I received:

Thank you for providing information to resolve this issue. We reviewed all the information submitted and determined that you may not offer the listings below.

ASIN:

If you are listing a generic version of a product, it must be listed on a generic ASIN. If you are listing refurbished or used products, the condition must be clearly described according to our Condition Guidelines. All products must be complete.

Can anyone provide any advise on how to rectify this? I don't understand why I was denied my invoices are legit it's so frustrating makes me want to give up Amazon.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2018

Longevity: 36%
Send a message via Skype™ to quietstorm
Default Re: Help with Performance Notification listing a generic or different product than de

Few questions that will enable me to answer your question:

1. What department did the email come from? PQ, Seller Performance etc.
2. If you want to just give the ASINs you'll get a lot more help from myself and I am sure others. But if not
a. What category?
b. What brand?
c. What was the date on the invoice?
d. Was the invoice paid in full or had terms on it? i.e. net 30
3. Do the UPC's align?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
I received a Performance Notification on one ASIN than a few hours later received another for two more ASIN's. All three ASIN's are the same brand the notifications stated:

We are contacting you because you are listing a generic or different product than described on the detail page. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to list items against detail pages for different products.

If this problem continues, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.

Here are some examples of your listings that do not follow this policy:
ASIN:

We have canceled the listings mentioned above. To appeal this decision, please provide legitimate invoices for the above ASINs.

I sent legitimate invoices for the product and here is the response I received:

Thank you for providing information to resolve this issue. We reviewed all the information submitted and determined that you may not offer the listings below.

ASIN:

If you are listing a generic version of a product, it must be listed on a generic ASIN. If you are listing refurbished or used products, the condition must be clearly described according to our Condition Guidelines. All products must be complete.

Can anyone provide any advise on how to rectify this? I don't understand why I was denied my invoices are legit it's so frustrating makes me want to give up Amazon.
Old 02-11-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Help with Performance Notification listing a generic or different product than de

!. Both were from Seller Performance Team
2. ASIN B000E78A8OS, B01HBR0DAQ, B0742GH864
c. Invoices were dated:
1st ASIN from March-November 2017
2nd ASIN were from May 2017 which was the last time I sent inventory in
The 3rd I haven't sent yet but are from December 2017.
d. Invoices paid in full but no note of that on the invoices.
3. Didn't even think about that thanks for bringing it up. On the first ASIN I just looked and cant find a UPC 2nd one does align.

Thanks for reaching out quietstorm greatly appreciated!

Don't understand why they make things so difficult only thing I can think is the dates but how am I going to send invoices that are dated after my last replenishment and why would they accept them?
Old 02-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Can anyone help?
Old 02-17-2018

I know what it is like to lose your account and to lose your ability to sell just like that. I would never allow myself to be placed in that position again due to multiple backup plans and actions that have been taken, but I can certainly empathize. I am not on this platform to offer services, but I'll attempt to keep narrowing in with you by asking you questions if you'd like. Let me know. Also, if you are seeking more assistance, please ensure that you post the other correct ASIN. One of them is flawed.
The Following User Says Thank You to quietstorm For This Useful Post:
RichardCranium (02-20-2018)
Old 02-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

It's the invoices they not accepted get New invoices and send them
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
RichardCranium (02-19-2018)
Old 02-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
It's the invoices they not accepted get New invoices and send them
Awesome thank you e2free! Do they save the invoices I already sent?
Old 02-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietstorm View Post
I know what it is like to lose your account and to lose your ability to sell just like that. I would never allow myself to be placed in that position again due to multiple backup plans and actions that have been taken, but I can certainly empathize. I am not on this platform to offer services, but I'll attempt to keep narrowing in with you by asking you questions if you'd like. Let me know. Also, if you are seeking more assistance, please ensure that you post the other correct ASIN. One of them is flawed.
Thanks for pointing out the incorrect ASIN B000E78A8OS should be B00E78A8OS
Old 02-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
Awesome thank you e2free! Do they save the invoices I already sent?
You can send invoice from New supplier
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
You can send invoice from New supplier
This is probably your best bet to start with -- just ensure that the quantities account for the amount sold in the last 365.
The Following User Says Thank You to quietstorm For This Useful Post: