eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Arbitration with Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/116518-arbitration-amazon.html)

Ellis555 04-05-2018 03:09 PM

Arbitration with Amazon

Has any ever successfully taken Amazon to arbitration and won? They are currently holding a large amount of our money for 4 months now and cannot get any type of answers and appears our next step has to be arbitration. Any advice to avoid arbitration and what we can do for them to release our money.

Thanks in advance

elmo 04-05-2018 03:44 PM

Re: Arbitration with Amazon

Yes I've heard of many successful stories.

Usually a well written letter from your attorney will lead to them refunding you long before a court date.

If you research it further, you'll see what I mean. I just don't have the knowledge about it as I've personally never dealt with that.

user3657 04-06-2018 05:43 AM

Your not usa supply source?

Ellis555 04-09-2018 03:35 PM

I am not sure what you are asking about USA supply. We sell on Amazon.com and are located in the United States

quietstorm 04-14-2018 04:10 PM

Arbitrations with Amazon happen MUCH more often than most people would ever think. They are often much more successful than dealing with Seller Performance or any of these other crazy teams. I have seen plenty of them play out. They are very dull and for the most part, the arbitrators for Amazon are much more interested in ensuring that no bad PR comes from the situation and no detrimental precedents are set.

alekov 04-15-2018 12:46 PM

I don't think you would even get to the arbitration, usually a good attorney letter does the trick, as Elmo stated. Give that a try..

rokus 04-21-2018 08:32 AM

arbitrations with Amazo

I have over $70k amazon refuse to pay me after they suspended my account (related accounts).

Do you know of anyone who had success with Arbitrations with Amazon who you can refer me to for advice/consultant?
Im in a poor situation, really appriciate any kind of help :)
Cheers

HurricaneHuntr 04-21-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokus (Post 915989)
I have over $70k amazon refuse to pay me after they suspended my account (related accounts).

Do you know of anyone who had success with Arbitrations with Amazon who you can refer me to for advice/consultant?
Im in a poor situation, really appriciate any kind of help :)
Cheers

Was suspension authenticy related? Just curious

Ellis555 04-23-2018 06:43 AM

Our accounts were suspended for authenticity but is completely false because we sell our own products. Any suggestions on a consultant?

dachilla 04-23-2018 07:51 AM

Same happened to me, they hold my money for 4 month now. My first Email to payments-funds as been replied to within 48 hours with a message: "We are researching this and will contact you when we know more". That was a month ago.

Any email asking for an update has been ignored.

Banned for alleged inauthentic items.

HurricaneHuntr 04-23-2018 09:48 AM

Makes me wonder if they do this just for the ability to keep the money?

dachilla 04-23-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 916339)
Makes me wonder if they do this just for the ability to keep the money?

Clearly looks like it. My account had bad seller metrics(which probably triggered a review). Then they were looking for a way to get rid of me... checked my inventory and found one (out of 600 items) they declared "inauthentic" and closed the account.

Invoices and appeal were declined within 5 minutes after submitting both.

Ellis555 04-23-2018 10:02 AM

Our metrics were great and it happened right after black friday which we sold a ton of items so something got triggered. Its beyond frustrating that we cannot get any type of response but it appears we are going to have to file arbitration because no one gives any type of answers and none of our emails get responses. We were told back in December that our money would be released on March 7th

HurricaneHuntr 04-23-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellis555 (Post 916343)
Our metrics were great and it happened right after black friday which we sold a ton of items so something got triggered. Its beyond frustrating that we cannot get any type of response but it appears we are going to have to file arbitration because no one gives any type of answers and none of our emails get responses. We were told back in December that our money would be released on March 7th

Should go the attorney route first, gonna need one for arb, anyway right ? I wonder how arbitration works with a 100% stealth account?

dachilla 04-23-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellis555 (Post 916343)

Same here, Suspended on Dec. 25 and was told it would take 90 days. Nothing yet, emails not answered.

HurricaneHuntr 04-23-2018 10:23 AM

Man, i am so glad i was only suspended for policy, opposed to in authentic, 28k would be driving me crazy knowing i may or may not ever get it back. I might do that service that pays you early just in case it happens again. Also makes me want to spread out sales, so worst case scenario i only lose a few thousand, opposed to 15-20k if it's a long time before a withdraw. How often does amazon do withdraws twice a month? I think t his is bogus as it is.

mrowcp 04-23-2018 05:32 PM

Let me tell you my story... My account was closed for illegal (they requested me a letter from the brand owner) with $2k in it and 90 days email comes. May be a few weeks later (or 1 month) I was unable to log in my account (no account is not deleted, just blocked). Ofcourse after this 90 days, nothing happend. So I started sending emails. At the beggining once in a week. Most of the time, they do not answeared me or if do it, it was auto reply. Than I start sending emails every f@cking day with request for more information. At the end, I didn't receive my money, but I learn something - they aways read your emails!!!

Ellis555 04-23-2018 08:30 PM

Yeah its looking like arbitration. At this point it seems like there is no other options

munkron 05-02-2018 01:12 PM

Have you guys found an attorney to contact Amazon? Is there one you could recommend?

dachilla 05-02-2018 01:23 PM

Just got my money out. I let them know my job title in the last email I sent to them and it took them 3 days to release the money. I'm not sure tho, weather or not this was the reason the money was finally released. However I sent them emails for 2 month without a response and suddenly everything went pretty quick.

mrowcp 05-03-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 917897)
Just got my money out. I let them know my job title in the last email I sent to them and it took them 3 days to release the money. I'm not sure tho, weather or not this was the reason the money was finally released. However I sent them emails for 2 month without a response and suddenly everything went pretty quick.

Could you please give us more details?

r57alucar 04-08-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 917897)

Could you Please give us some information about your case. :surrender: