eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Help me understand stealth..... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/116745-help-me-understand-stealth.html)

user3657 04-15-2018 12:13 AM

Help me understand stealth.....

I understand about different pc/ip/inventory/bank etc...but not sure how the verify process works..

I have a friend who is willing to let me use his info/license...This will get me verified...but then I still need to enter tax info correct?

Canadianleaf 04-15-2018 04:10 AM

Re: Help me understand stealth.....

First off I highly suggest you NOT rely on a friends ID. Its best to never mix friends/family and business together as it commonly results in conflict. You must understand that your friend will never be allowed to create an Amazon seller account if you use his ID. If your friend attempts to reuse his personal info on his own account down the road your two accounts will linked and you will both be suspended for duplicate accounts. Its best to purchase an Amazon account from the marketplace from a reputable seller who will take care of any ID requirements for you instead of using your friends ID.

Secondly, many sellers register businesses with the IRS which generate EIN's if I remember correctly which you can use with your account. Amazon checks if the EIN is correct by quiering the IRS database for a "MATCH" check to see if the EIN is a legitimate tax ID. Although, this is something you wont have to worry about until you get around 200 sales or >~$20,000 sales if I am remembering correctly. If you did not previously use your own SSN with prior accounts you may be able to use this instead. But do not give it to Amazon right away until you get your account going and bit builds a history. If you get suspended quickly and you provided Amazon your SSN you will burn this SSN and never be able to use it again.

If you would like some additional help feel free to PM me.

rsot 04-15-2018 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 914467)
I understand about different pc/ip/inventory/bank etc...but not sure how the verify process works..

I have a friend who is willing to let me use his info/license...This will get me verified...but then I still need to enter tax info correct?

Don't use friend's info - just go stealth...

Jclee4 04-15-2018 11:14 AM

Can you create a stealth account while already owning a seller central account? Is it dangerous to be running both at the same time?

MM78 04-15-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jclee4 (Post 914575)
Can you create a stealth account while already owning a seller central account? Is it dangerous to be running both at the same time?

If you follow the Stealth making rules, you can have as many as you want. Some people feel they don't need to follow Stealth rules and end up paying the price. All that said, Amazon is a bit harder than eBay but not impossible.