amazon review - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-17-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default amazon review

My account has been under review for over 3 weeks now. I can still sell on amazon but I increased the prices of the items because I don't want a random customer complaint to screw over my account. I have around 8k that I have been waiting for. My question is how long does it usually last and should I contact amazon with an appeal or just leave it alone for now? If anyone has a good appeal template please PM me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: amazon review

I don't personally understand the appeal template or process... why is this so difficult to put together?
Old 05-17-2018

Longevity: 63%

In my hours of research on Amazon seller forums
I found a short and objective Appeal model
he helped me on some occasions at other times it did not work
Try your luck !

Even his friend and humble narrator bunga bunga was suspended ...)

Then you were suspended and received this email from Amazon saying you need to tell them how you will solve the problems. Maybe you have even submitted a plan and retrieved the cryptic email "Your plan is not complete." Here are some tips on how to formulate a plan of action and return to Amazon. This is not a list of healing for everyone, by any means. You are in hot water, and you may or may not be able to get out of it, depending on the severity of your infraction.

I admit some hesitation in posting this list, since I have no interest in helping the evil sellers get back to Amazon. But we were suspended and others suspended that might not deserve it, or that they committed only minor infractions. It's these people that I hope will be helped by this post.

1) How to format your action plan

The format of your action plan should be:

A) What went wrong

(explain)

B) What we did to correct the problems

(explain)

C) What we did to prevent problems from happening again in the future

(Explain that what you did in "B" will prevent problems from recurring)

Now when I say "the format should be", I mean you really should use the titles with letters "A" What went wrong "and so on.

When I say in section C you should basically say, "The actions we take under #B will keep problems from repeating themselves," I mean. Use your own words, of course, but all the action items should be in B. C, avoiding problems from happening in the future, should be a result of what you did in B, and you should simply say it will.

2) What to include

Be sure to address all the issues that Amazon had with your account. Make sure your plan solves the problems they mention.

3) What not to include

This is even more important than # 2. Do not include a bunch of weird verbiage. Do not talk about how wonderful you are, how wonderful Amazon is or how sad you are. Do not address issues that Amazon did not mention. Stick to the facts - this is what went wrong with what Amazon is asking, that is how we solve the problems, and that is how we will prevent those problems from recurring in the future.

4) Serious problems

With some infringements from Amazon, it may not be possible to recover. An incomplete list of examples of such things may include opening a second seller account when the first one is suspended, rampant forgery, obvious lies about shipping the product, and sending large-scale items that are not the ordered customer. If you have done such things, the formatting of your Action Plan will probably not matter.

5) Other things to do and not do

Be patient. Amazon is in no hurry to reintegrate it.

Do not bombard Amazon with status requests.

Do not make things worse than they already are, for example by refusing to send open requests until Amazon reinstates you.

Do not make things worse than they already are, for example, by writing to your customers and complaining about your suspension, or by writing JeffB and doing so.

Make real changes to how you operate so you do not get suspended again. If you were being bull****, stop. If you're a one-man shop and say, "We did not ship because I went into the hospital and" blah, blah, yes, we've heard it all before, create a contingency plan that takes your product and your vacation store when things happen. If you were to outsource your "new" product with perverted distributors, stop the imitations.

And if you are reinstated - congratulations - but do not just say "Hey, I'm back, I do not need to change anything". . . or one day you will be back here reading this post again.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to callvince For This Useful Post:
mrowcp (05-18-2018)
Old 05-17-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

What kind of review did you get from AZ??

And if you are just wondering what to write to them, I think using your own words, but do it professionally and with the intent you have is more than enough.

Regardless, they have monkeys that do the reviews so.... it's a luck thing.
Old 05-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Hello, We are reviewing your account. Funds will not be transferred to you during the review but will stay in your account. You can view your account balance, estimated payment schedule, and reserve amount on the Payments page in the Reports section of Seller Central . Please continue to ship your orders and only list items that you can ship by the expected ship date. You can help by sending us more information about your business. When you are ready to send us your plan, please submit your plan of action by following this link . To learn more about account reviews, search for "Velocity Limits and Account Reviews" in Seller Central Help. We will send you an email when our review is complete.

This is the message I received. Is this a velocity review or something else?
Old 05-20-2018

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Skype™ to Sell4more2

Hello Bookseller,

The amount of misinformation that gets fed to sellers who are unfamiliar with certain aspects of the Amazon platform is scary. No matter what issue you are facing, never utilize a template response to send to Seller Performance or any other team for that matter. Do you really believe they do not have systems in play that identify these with ease? Take a second and read the message that you received slowly and consider every word that is utilized. They are saying:

1. We are reviewing your account
2. Go on and carry out business as usual
3. You can assist their review process by sending more information about your business.
4. Here is how to send us this information.
5. If you do not understand what is going on, go to Seller Dashboard and search literally these words: "Velocity Limits and Account Reviews."

Sometimes, it is best to take a deep breathe and not overthink things. Amazon loses a tremendous amount of money daily to fraud and utilizes velocity limits to ensure that particular sellers are doing everything that they should be doing. Take this as a compliment, as they are clearly stating that you are outselling other sellers that have been selling for a similar amount of time as you and probably in the same category as you. Anyway, go to the search bar and type in those exact terms. The answer to your question is in the first result:

How to expedite an account review
If your account is under review, you may be able to expedite the process by sending us the following information, as applicable:

How long you’ve been in business
The sources of your inventory
Anticipated monthly sales on Amazon
The availability of items for shipping
The address of any retail locations
Links to other websites where you are actively selling
Tracking information for recently shipped orders
Tax ID or Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) number
LOMBOK (05-20-2018)
Old 05-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

OP you sold too much too fast with not enough feedback being left. Try to contact your customers and gain as much feedback as you can during the review period and you'll be good. Only appeal if you have already gained a significant amount of feedback.
Old 05-20-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

Just leave well enough alone. After 30 days in most cases they will auto remove the review.

If it was feedback related, they would tell you to get more feedback. This seems like a normal account review. I just got one, so did my friend.
Old 05-21-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Well I really hope so for his case. But it's also wise to use back up Amazon Ghost accounts to start selling just in case this one doesn't work out.
Old 05-28-2018
Threadstarter  

it's been over 30 days on review. If anyone can help me with the appeal i'd appreciate it a lot. From what I can tell the only two reasons I can see why I am under review is because i sold too much to fast and 3 of my sales I purchased a faster postage service at the post office and never input the new tracking number. Two out of three of those sales have left me 5/5 customer reviews. Other than that I have been perfect on my sales.