Amazon has banned my account (whats the reason?) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-19-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Amazon has banned my account (whats the reason?)

Hello guys! Yesterday I was banned by Amazon and receive such letter:

----------------------------

We reviewed your account, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com.

We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

------------------------

I don't understand how that could happens, because I have only one account. I should get my first money transfer in the next two days. Could that happened due to this reason? Or this was happened due to fast selling?

And as far as I understand, nothing we can't do with this account? Just wait 90 days to receive my funds?

According Amazon Ghost guide I have to keep sales level on the first month no more than $750 and everything will be ok? I recently talked with my friend who's running a few Amazon stores and he told me that his selling limit on first month was started from 3k and he never got banned. Do there a different selling limits for different countries?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Amazon has banned my account (whats the reason?)

is your account based in Kazakhstan?

And you actually got linked to another account that was suspended previously. It says so in the email you got from them.

Did you follow the Amazon Ghost carefully? New IP, virtual machine / computer, address, name, etc?
Old 06-19-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

No, account based in USA.

And yes, I did everything like in Amazon Ghost tutorial.

New IP, virtual machine / computer, address, name, etc? - everything was like in tutorial except selling limits due to first month. But the reason according to Amazon letter indicated another, that's why I was confused a little bit.
Old 06-19-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
is your account based in Kazakhstan?

And you actually got linked to another account that was suspended previously. It says so in the email you got from them.

Did you follow the Amazon Ghost carefully? New IP, virtual machine / computer, address, name, etc?
Is there any change how my account can be reinstated ?
Old 06-19-2018
Super Moderator

No that account is gone.

It literally said you got linked to a suspended account. you must have missed a step from the amazon ghost tutorial...

Do you have IPBurger VPN?
Old 06-19-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No that account is gone.

It literally said you got linked to a suspended account. you must have missed a step from the amazon ghost tutorial...

Do you have IPBurger VPN?
Will they release money after 90 days? Or without any chance?

How can that be possible if this is my first account? I used 24vc VPN with Fresh IP for running this account.
Old 06-19-2018
MU

They will release your money in 90 days,as long as the suspension wasnt from fraudulent activity.Linked accounts they 9 out of 10 release in 90 days,so odds are in your favor.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tooshabby655 For This Useful Post:
Siturettem (06-20-2018)
Old 06-19-2018
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siturettem View Post
Will they release money after 90 days? Or without any chance?

How can that be possible if this is my first account? I used 24vc VPN with Fresh IP for running this account.
It is possible that the IP you got from 24vc is actually not fresh but recycled.
I never use anything but IPBurger because that's part of us and we know it's 100% secure.

If everything else you followed in the amazon ghost you really did correctly, then most likely it's something that is out of your control which is the IP.

Try IPBurger, make a new account, make notes on your steps on how you make this new account and post it in this forum so we can vet it.

Last edited by SaiJin; 06-19-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, did you sell the exact same things as your other account? If so, need to vary listings up
Old 06-20-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@OP, did you sell the exact same things as your other account? If so, need to vary listings up
I don't know, because it's my first account. I read on this forum that for the fresh accounts it's better to start selling low risk item. Could you please advise, how can I distinguish between high risk and low risk items ?
Old 06-20-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It is possible that the IP you got from 24vc is actually not fresh but recycled.
I never use anything but IPburger because that's part of us and we know it's 100% secure.

If everything else you followed in the amazon ghost you really did correctly, then most likely it's something that is out of your control which is the IP.

Try IPburger, make a new account, make notes on your steps on how you make this new account and post it in this forum so we can vet it.
Does it matter if I created an account from one ip, and then used another ip from 24vc to trade on it? Or should I create account and continue to use only with one IP?
Old 06-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Does it matter if I created an account from one ip, and then used another ip from 24vc to trade on it? Or should I create account and continue to use only with one IP?
You can change ip as many time you want but this has to be new (Not used on Amazon before)
Old 06-20-2018
Super Moderator

Quote:
I don't know, because it's my first account. I read on this forum that for the fresh accounts it's better to start selling low risk item. Could you please advise, how can I distinguish between high risk and low risk items ?
Low risk items: Pencil, light bulb, household stuff, etc

High risk items: Apple (the computer, not the fruit) , Nike, Dolce, basically electronics, gaming stuff, brand names etc.
Old 06-20-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Low risk items: Pencil, light bulb, household stuff, etc

High risk items: Apple (the computer, not the fruit) , Nike, Dolce, basically electronics, gaming stuff, brand names etc.
Does risk rate depends on the price of items? Or category? If I want to sell products in Home & Kitchen or Tools & Home Improvement categories, would that be low risk items?

I do understand about high risk products I guess (apple, nike - these are popular brands), but what about popular items but in different categories?

Please, help me, because I still don't understand how can I determine low risk products which are good for start. I'm more interesting in selling products which sold in these range ($200-$1000). Is it ok? Or low risk products are only cheap?
Old 06-20-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
You can change ip as many time you want but this has to be new (Not used on Amazon before)
I don't know if the first IPs wasn't used in amazon, but then I bought fresh VPN ip and used only it all the month for logging in my amazon account. I tried to contact amazon several times and ask them how can I prove that this is the only one and first my account and told them, that I can provide any documents they want for any verifications, then I received a letter from them:

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

If we determine that a seller account was used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, we may permanently withhold payments. Therefore, we do not plan to transfer any funds to you.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

How can I prove them that I'm not guilty and this is my first account it they even don't want to response to me?

PS Now I can't even logging into my account. (before I wrote them letters - I could)
Old 06-24-2018
MU

Its says why litterally in the message.We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site