Please Send Us This Information, Yours Truly. Amazon! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-27-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Please Send Us This Information, Yours Truly. Amazon!

Amazon Suspended my account and are requesting documents due to items I listed for sale. "Google Pixels". I have sent them the invoice and receipt however they sent me the following message.

"We still need more information from you to address the following concern(s) with your Amazon selling account."

Please send us the following information:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

I can provide the 1st and 3rd request without issue, however I don't know what to do about "A Authorization Letter". Any "Creative" suggestions, they want me to respond to this in less than 2 weeks in order to save my account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2018
The Demon

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Please Send Us This Information, Yours Truly. Amazon!

This usually means there's something wrong with your invoice and they're trying to give you a chance to resolve it. You'll have to forgive their wording. Seller Performance is notoriously retarded.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (06-28-2018), dachilla (06-28-2018), marvydocs (06-30-2018)
Old 06-27-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Yea, they don't like the invoices you sent them. And they are giving you another chance.

I don't know how to procured your inventory, but if you just buy them from a source, do you think you can get your source to provide a valid invoice?

If they are a distributor, or wholesaler, they most likely can give you some documentation.

Tell us more so we know your situation
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (06-30-2018)
Old 06-28-2018
Threadstarter  

I used the actual invoice or where I purchased them from which is a Pawn Shop in Darby Pennsylvania. The only problem is I bought 1 from the pawn shop but listed multiple on Amazon. So of-course I had to "Edit" the invoice to be more accurate.

So I don't know what to do here besides resend the same invoice which I am sure they will deny me if I do this again.

Any other thoughts or suggestions.
Old 06-28-2018

Longevity: 34%

They have the software that can show you used Microsoft to edit. One time, I called CS and they told me that. That's why they asked for authorized letter too. Good luck!
Old 06-28-2018
Super Moderator

Ok pawn shop... darn.

Would it be possible for you to contact the manufacturer and get some kind of a letter from them?

Do you also have a real business registered under your name on Amazon? Or are you just a home based seller?
marvydocs (06-30-2018)
Old 06-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Ok pawn shop... darn.

Would it be possible for you to contact the manufacturer and get some kind of a letter from them?

Do you also have a real business registered under your name on Amazon? Or are you just a home based seller?
If I could contact the manufacturer and get some kind of a letter from them, I would have done this first? This is something I can do? If so what type of letter would I be requesting?

I do not have a real business registered under my name and I just a home based seller at the moment.
Old 06-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon View Post
This usually means there's something wrong with your invoice and they're trying to give you a chance to resolve it. You'll have to forgive their wording. Seller Performance is notoriously retarded.
Would it always mean that something is wrong with the invoice I sent or could it be that I did not send the additional documents?
Old 06-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by technokidd1 View Post
Would it always mean that something is wrong with the invoice I sent or could it be that I did not send the additional documents?
Only Amazon knows for 100% about the additional docs
Old 06-28-2018
Super Moderator

Quote:
Imagine this, a group of monkeys literally looking at your stuff. And they decide in seconds, Aye or Naye.

But sometimes there's a smarter monkey.

Right now, it doesn't matter what happened, you need to come up with other docs as best as you can to give to them. I already gave you my opinion and outside the box thinking. So build on that.

If you have to be creative with the new docs, then do so.
Canadianleaf (06-28-2018)
Old 06-30-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngoqthang View Post
They have the software that can show you used Microsoft to edit. One time, I called CS and they told me that. That's why they asked for authorized letter too. Good luck!

A small advice that would help with this matter :

After editing , you should print your edit with high quality on A4 photo paper ( not on a normal paper ) and then scan it and edit the borders of the new scan to appear like it's the original one , by doing such move , the chances for amazon to find out about the edit would be less especially if it has been done in a good way , if the boders edit has been done by an edit software ( by photoshop , printer ... etc ) , you should then remove the exif data , and for such job i do use an online service called verexif and it works for me .

With such steps it would be more improved .
Old 07-05-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvydocs View Post
A small advice that would help with this matter :

After editing , you should print your edit with high quality on A4 photo paper ( not on a normal paper ) and then scan it and edit the borders of the new scan to appear like it's the original one , by doing such move , the chances for amazon to find out about the edit would be less especially if it has been done in a good way
Too much work. If you print out the edit just take a picture of it and send that. Who's got time for scanning.
Old 07-05-2018
Super Moderator

Quote:
Too much work. If you print out the edit just take a picture of it and send that. Who's got time for scanning.

Weeeeell if you don't care enough about your business than I guess you are not motivated enough to do whatever it takes.